XBMC unwanted autoadjust when hiding action bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMC unwanted autoadjust when hiding action bar

When in xbmc, and I want to minimize the android action bar below, Xbmc automatically is shifted a bit down.
    This causes two problems:
    1. The screen is not used 100% since a black empty bar is left on top (horizontally).
    2. The buttons to click in xbmc are incorrectly alligned and I have to click a couple inches above the button to actually click on it.
    Anyone got a way of solving this?
    Currently using the stock rom (mk808b) on the standard xbmc version.

Kr,

You should hide the "action bar" before starting XBMC.

BTW if you want to get any performance out of XBMC i suggest you get a hardware accelerated version.
    - UG007-II with Finless iMito MX1/2 1.7a ROM and UG802 2Dark4U 1080p overclock kernel and USB WIFI dongle.
    - MK808 with Finless MK808 1.7c ROM and 2Dark4U 1.4 MK808 1080p overclock kernel.
    - MK908-II: XBMC full 1080p playback with a 1080p kernel HERE

Comment

Originally posted by tboheeren View Post
      When in xbmc, and I want to minimize the android action bar below, Xbmc automatically is shifted a bit down.
      This causes two problems:
      1. The screen is not used 100% since a black empty bar is left on top (horizontally).
      2. The buttons to click in xbmc are incorrectly alligned and I have to click a couple inches above the button to actually click on it.

Anyone got a way of solving this?
      Currently using the stock rom (mk808b) on the standard xbmc version.

Kr,
      try to use the full!screen app. it will hide the status bar and you can show it back at any time.
      FIRMWARE & HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR ANDROID TV STICKS
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApGXribKk_8gdEc3YnlmOHlfRlRQVUxFbkJ3Zzg3U EE&output=html
      My Plexi MK802IV mod
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...xi-MK802IV-mod

Comment

if your using finless 1.7c , go to settings, under display set autohide system bar. and your good for life..
        Last edited by Finless; 05-24-2013, 18:00.

Comment

Originally posted by neoal View Post
          try to use the full!screen app. it will hide the status bar and you can show it back at any time.

+1 on the full!screen app. It removes the status bar, but keeps the bottom left and bottom right corner as hot spots which you can configure what the press, long press, and slide for each corner does. Works great for me

Comment

Working...
          X