Amazon firestick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon firestick

Sorry I am new to this forum and am stuggling as to where I can ask my question. Hopefully here will work. I just downloaded Kodi 15.0 onto my amazon firestick. When trying to install addons, my addon browser doesn't provide me the selection of "get addons", disable or enable addons. Any suggestions.
    Thanks

For the FireTV Stick I would point you towards the FireTV Utility App (should be first or second result on Google). Install to C:\FTV\ as it has issues running in deeper directories or ones with odd characters/spaces.

I have two of the devices and run the 14.2 SPMC release on one, and the KODI 15b2 release on the other. Both work quite well, though they spontaneously lose my skin settings every once in a while which is annoying.

The utility app will let you turn another app into a launcher for KODI (most people choose the annoying pink art displaying app). You can also use the utility app to install llama and auto launch KODI/SPMC or have it launch in place of any other app on the system.

Comment

Thanks Hodr, I just reset the stick's default and downloaded KODI from the kodi site rather than tvaddons. I'm thinking this may be part of the issue. I will download your suggest. Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy47
        It looks like you install the addons properly. If you are still interested, be sure to check out this guide https://www.firesticktricks.com/best-kodi-addons.html . My favoutite addons are pseudotv, exodus, salts, phoenix, uk turks, bbc iplayer, itv . By the way, the resource is regularly updated to reflect changes and show the top current best working Kodi addons. Keep in mind that there is no “best” addon. Just get a dozen of them installed and use them alternately. This is the best way to get the best experience.
        Not a single addon from your list working properly. Many of them are already dead. You are right that there is no best addon but there some addons which deserve best tags such as Neptune Rising. You can find more from here

Comment

I tried to add exodus a few days ago and was getting the dreaded "Cannot connect to a network" error. Sports streaming on Kodi is kind of empty. Aside from SportsDevil there isn't really a lot out there. This blog have many addons options to choose from:
          Check out 145 best Kodi addons for movies, sports, live tv, ppv, cartoons, music. Download IPTV streaming video kodi addons for krypton 17.6 and jarvis.

Comment

Hey, could anyone suggest me good addon for watching series and TV? I've tried a few of the addons but not a single one is working properly. I've already checked many sites and they are working tv series sites but I need a good addon as I have Kodi.
            Last edited by mohsink; 01-16-2019, 18:11.

Comment

FireStick has become one of the best entertainment devices for many users worldwide. But when you combine it with Kodi, you get unlimited access to global content from around the world. Once you install Kodi on FireStick, you can watch all your favorite movies, series and live sports, or listen to your favorite music and radio on the go.

Comment

Originally posted by todmcgraw View Post
                FireStick has become one of the best entertainment devices for many users worldwide. But when you combine it with Kodi, you get unlimited access to global content from around the world. Once you install Kodi on FireStick, you can watch all your favorite movies, series and live sports, or listen to your favorite music and radio on the go.
                Thanks for sharing todmcgraw!

Here is an another easy guide to install kodi on firestick: https://www.reviewsdir.com/how-to-in...-on-firestick/
                Last edited by markhascole; 12-18-2018, 07:30.

Comment

Working...
                X