New Xbmc Alternative Called Tv Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Xbmc Alternative Called Tv Portal

TV Portal allows you to stream free TV shows and free movies. TV Portal indexes free movies and free TV shows and allows you to watch them with minimal hassle on your Android devices. If you think that sounds too good to be true, Its free. What’s to lose? check out
    http://androidtvnews.com/tv-portal-t...pp-since-xbmc/ for more details
    Last edited by swiftmuvmentz; 05-29-2013, 06:58.

I took a look at Tv Portal and whilst it undoubtedly has it's use, I would not myself call it a possible alternative to XBMC as it doesn't have anything like the functionality.

From what I have seen, it's just a database of links to rather a lot of movies and TV shows, many of which are very low quality rips of what I think is copyrighted material that TV Portal can't realistically have a licence to distribute or promote.

They even want to charge £1.99 to have the ads removed, which seems like profiting out of illegal material.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      I took a look at Tv Portal and whilst it undoubtedly has it's use, I would not myself call it a possible alternative to XBMC as it doesn't have anything like the functionality.

From what I have seen, it's just a database of links to rather a lot of movies and TV shows, many of which are very low quality rips of what I think is copyrighted material that TV Portal can't realistically have a licence to distribute or promote.

They even want to charge £1.99 to have the ads removed, which seems like profiting out of illegal material.
      Lol, maybe i went a little over board comparing it to xbmc but you have to admit its an awesome app to have . as for the 1.99 , i dont remember paying that when i downloaded and i never get ads . maybe im luucky

Comment

Working...
      X