Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k thks, i dont have rk now to test.. but will try to do my best to check it!

Comment

thank for your work! it the first time rk acceleration work.

it is possible to add the option to resize video. Exemple...when the quality of a video is bad i like to downgrade the size of my video on my tv.

sorry for my bad english

Envoyé de mon LG-D852 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Hi all,

First thanks for sharing the FTMC build 13 that has pass-through working correctly.
        But I have problem when using skip: The sound is off after trying to skip the movie. To make pass-through working again, I have to disable and enable pass-through option in the video context menu or stop and re-play the movie.

SPMC 16.5 does not have this problem but has problem of 2.5 seconds delay in sound when pass-through is disabled.

Any idea about the skip problem in FTMC ?

Here my spec of tronsmart RK3288:

Lollipop Wasser version 3.0.6
        FTMC build 13
        SPMC 16.5.0
        Pass-through only for DTS and 5.1 sound via SPDIF

Thanks in advance for your help

Comment

Hmmm, is this the official FTMC thread?
          If so, could we possibly copy the changelog and the download link to the 1st post so that it's easier to know where to get things?
          Oh, and is it possible to run FTMC parallel on the same Android hardware that we have SPMC and Kodi installed? One at a time, of course.
          Thanks in advance.
          Tronsmart "Prometheus" VS-ATV-106
          Dualcore 8726-M6 @ 1.5GHz - 1GB RAM 8GB iSD
          Finless ROM 1.3 - Android 4.2.2
          XBMC v13 RC1

Comment

Originally posted by john3voltas View Post
            Hmmm, is this the official FTMC thread?
            If so, could we possibly copy the changelog and the download link to the 1st post so that it's easier to know where to get things?
            Oh, and is it possible to run FTMC parallel on the same Android hardware that we have SPMC and Kodi installed? One at a time, of course.
            Thanks in advance.
            It would be a good idea to has FTMC thread more organized with all changelog on front page!
            -Chromecast with Google TV
            - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Yes, i will talk with scooter2014 if he can do that today or tomorrow!

Comment

Ok I look at today...
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  Ok I look at today...
                  Ty m8

Comment

Ok Done

Changed Header to FTMC

ADDED CHANGE LOGS ALL THE WAY BACK TO BUILD 7 (6 AND BEFORE IN 2ND PAGE BUT BUGGY SO SEE WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT THEM.)
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Cool. Thanks everybody.
                      How about having SPMC and FTMC on the same Android box? Can I run them one at a time without issues?
                      Cheers
                      XBMC v13 RC1

Comment

Cool. Thanks everybody.
                        How about having SPMC and FTMC on the same Android box? Can I run them one at a time without issues?
                        Cheers
                        Ty m8

Cool. Thanks everybody.
                        Cheers
                        You can have both FTMC and SPMC, you only cant have FTMC and KODI at the same time!

Comment

You can have spmc/Ftmc/ugoos kodi if i remember correctly as all three have separate folders. (thats what i had on geek box for testing)

Comment

Ooooookay!
                            Let me see if I properly understand this.
                            This is a Kodi fork that will work on any Android chipset? Or only on Rockchip and AMLogic? There's also the Allwinners which always get left behind...
                            How stable is FTMC compared to Kodi?
                            Will FTMC keep it's base on Jarvis for a long time or is it going to get updated to Krypton in the near future?
                            Is it possible to make a Kodi fork based on Krypton that can run on Android lower than 5.0 Lollipop?
                            Sorry for all these questions
                            XBMC v13 RC1

Comment

Ooooookay!
                              Let me see if I properly understand this.
                              This is a Kodi fork that will work on any Android chipset? Or only on Rockchip and AMLogic? There's also the Allwinners which always get left behind...
                              How stable is FTMC compared to Kodi?
                              Will FTMC keep it's base on Jarvis for a long time or is it going to get updated to Krypton in the near future?
                              Is it possible to make a Kodi fork based on Krypton that can run on Android lower than 5.0 Lollipop?
                              Sorry for all these questions
                              1- Will work with most lollipop marshmallow firmware.
                              allwiener never support so move on lol.
                              2- kodi 17 no codex support needed but need api to be coded to box. Amilogic already started to swing this way. Rockchip hmmmm maybe maybe not.
                              3- no going backwards kodi 17 lollipop or better. So if you have kk firmware you will need to update to at least lollipop.

Comment

Thanks for all the work on this! I've been trying the latest release on my S905X box and all the issues I had with KODI are gone. Great work!

Just wondered, is the source going to be released at some point?

Comment

Working...
                                X