This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Please do you have a last libffmpeg and librkffplayer work on RK3368 because i have the same sound problem again.

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
      Hi,
      Please do you have a last libffmpeg and librkffplayer work on RK3368 because i have the same sound problem again.
      These seem to be the latest from Rockchip

https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/RKMC/tree/Jarvis/RKMC-Patches/rk3368
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post with build 17

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
          Thank you!

Comment

SuperCeleron,

Don't give me wrong, does the new build issues the auto run on videos boot by Es explorer or another file manager?

Thanks for your great work

Comment

Yes it work just fine in my boxes

Comment

hi,

I test actually "SPMC 16.5.3" and FTMC 16. Just to say that my first return on SPMC are positive, no break in Dolbi Digital (not yet tested the DTS) "all the tests are in hdmi bitstream" only difference is hardware decoding which is not possible on SPMC. You may be looking at their code to find out why this works best with SPMC.

At first glance only the DTS HD does not work on SPMC, I have not tested long enough to see if there is sound cut.
                Last edited by shivattaque; 12-20-2016, 08:57.

Comment

i know about the passthrough probems on ftmc, should be fixed in next version (rk ones should lose it )
                  about sound on spmc, well spmc code are a lot head of this one on sound mater, and i mean a lot...

Comment

I do not know if it is the solution but the choice "Passthrough RAW and ICE" it's not bad idea.
                    And about another test with a 1080p 10bits 2.0 manga On SPMC it's beautiful but the sound is not stalled because it rows, on FTMC the sound is good but the image drool.

Thank you for your time, I will give my return hoping to be useful as soon as possible for future version.

Comment

Its that video a h264 or h265?
                      SPMC if going to be a lot better in mediacodec since it have a more advanced code i mean is more advanced in coding lot more fixes etc..
                      FTMC is stuck since to update it i have to ditch android 4 support... so for now not much i can do

Comment

"H264 MPEG-4 AVC 1920x1080 Planar 4:2:0 10-bits LE"

Sorry, RK3368, i68G / IONIX 9.5
                        Last edited by shivattaque; 12-21-2016, 21:47.

Comment

on what chip? name/model.

Comment

FTMC Build 17 cannot be installed, Android says "Application not installed" when trying to install it.

Comment

if you have kodi installed you need to uninstall it, FTMC can only be used with SPMC at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
                                "H264 MPEG-4 AVC 1920x1080 Planar 4:2:0 10-bits LE"

Sorry, RK3368, i68G / IONIX 9.5
                                RK3368 doesn't support H264 10-bit and also not H265 10-bit.
                                So it will be played back by the CPU and be choppy with video artefacts.
                                Only RK3229 can play H264 10-bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X