X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty for the tests both

Comment

Does anyone know if FTMC would ever be upgraded to Kodi 17 now that RC2 candidate is out?

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post
        Does anyone know if FTMC would ever be upgraded to Kodi 17 now that RC2 candidate is out?
        When ever it is stable and working and Super has the time to I am sure it would be looked at. But at the moment its not worth looking at. Read posts its been asked before.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

When ever it is stable and working and Super has the time to I am sure it would be looked at. But at the moment its not worth looking at. Read posts its been asked before.
          ok thanks. Appreciate your quick response. I have the build 19 version of FTMC. The passthough works fine on Android for most of formats except DTS. I keep getting a clicking sound every few seconds when I play DTS but AC3, AAC are fine. So I was wondering if (and when) FTMC uses the newer version of Kodi, maybe this will go away as they now use a different audio engine (or so the website says at least).

Comment

Updated 1º post with buil 20.

on updating the FTMC to 17 sorry m8 that will never happen, way to much changes between the 2 for me to handle and besides kodi 17 dont work very nice on android tvboxes!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
              Updated 1º post with buil 20.

on updating the FTMC to 17 sorry m8 that will never happen, way to much changes between the 2 for me to handle and besides kodi 17 dont work very nice on android tvboxes!
              Installed Build 20 on RKM MK68 with your SC_V1.3C FW (so the box is basically "SC edition", haha). The windows cache works perfectly, really nice. Can the fix you applied to make it work affect negatively somewhere or somehow?
              By the way, when showing the information from one addon (in the typical window), if I press on the "Update" button it show the window where you can select the source (or repo), but instead os showing "Version X" it only shows "Versi". It has happened since Kodi 16.1RC3-SC, and when trying to use that function it's quite difficult (impossible) to know which version I'm installing. Tried with different skins, but seems not to be the source of the problem. Is this happening to someone else? Thanks!

Comment

No problems here and you can see in the next shots!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170107-193151.png
Views:	41
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	621130

Comment

No issues for me either.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Might be a fw issue, once again. Any Idea if Android could have something to do with this?

Comment

hmm cant be, backup you old stuff and start new clean install of ftmc to see if it is you old stuff that is corrupt.

Comment

Found the problem: The spanish language pack only shows "Versi" on Android. I have tested other fonts and the label shows correctly in all other languages. At least is not fw related. Thanks and sorry.

Comment

Np m8 glad you found the problem.
                          Fix it, edit the strings.po in resource.language.XXXX (where xxxx is ES) this is in addons dir!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
                            Np m8 glad you found the problem.
                            Fix it, edit the strings.po in resource.language.XXXX (where xxxx is ES) this is in addons dir!
                            Removed the accent in that file (id 21339 in strings.po) and now it works. After doing some search I'm seeing that this only happens in Android. I haven't had any problems in Mac or iOS. Strange. Thanks a million for the advise. PS: Having to look for the id has been terrible, haha

Comment

Yes is a pain lol!

Comment

I test verain 17 and 20 on a z4 vox and the rk acceleration if it is open the app crashing and return to box menu. I dont have the custom rom from here but a stock rom from April 2016.

Comment

Working...
                                X