Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when I will enable rk again and before I saved for all the settings, it will keep my option?

Comment

It should!

Comment

1) Can I use it on a "Beelink Mini MXIII II" with S905X?
        2) For lower brightness have I to enable or change something or by default into FTMC is OK?
        3) For AC3 passthrough which sellections have to enable?
        Thanks for your marvellous program sir.
        Last edited by xalaros; 01-14-2017, 09:42.

Comment

Someone has made a pull request that solves the problem with the plugins cache https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/11478
          PS: I cant't believe that the reason for disabling the cache was that favourites cache does not work properly. I think that it is an extreme solution.

Comment

it was already fixed in build 20

Comment

I can not find the option "sync playback to display" is it removed from this release?
              I can't install Kodi 17 on my S912 box (at least not with FTMC installed) and i can't get my 1080p H265 video to play without terrible chopping
              No HW or HW+ support in MX Player either

Comment

well it works just fine 1080p h265(4k also ok and 10bits also ok and VP9 4k also ok, you can see my videos of the roms...) in my boxes with FTMC...
                And no you cant have kodi 17 and ftmc at the same time, only SPMC+FTMC or Kodi+SPMC.
                The refresh sync its there, "system/video/playback" and "adjust display refresh rate".

Comment

I wonder if this is the setting that is being referred to.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=219796
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

ha that one, no FTMC dont have it, that was added when the update to api 20 was added... ftmc is api 17

Comment

Forget it... my head is not good.... its there but is disabled in android(not by me)

Comment

Thank you both for the clarification. Too bad they can not co exist. I liked some features of both. Will probably go back to FTMC because the box is not playing it properly even when the file is local as opposed to streaming on the LAN... anyway, it is a h264 (i was incorrect before) @ 1080p @ 23.976 and even my computer which is very powerful has trouble playing it smoothly if i use vlc instead of something with better acceleration to use my gpu...

It is the only file i have ever had trouble with in FTMC but i didn't realzie even VLC on my computer wasn't good at it. i should re encode it or get a better transcoding server app i guess.

Comment

I'd be interested to try the file to see what it does for me if you fancy uploading it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            I'd be interested to try the file to see what it does for me if you fancy uploading it somewhere.
                            Mods let me know if this isn't allowed to link to torrents like this or just remove my post if so and i'll get the hint.... but i think it's okay to link this.....

It's perfectly work safe.
                            Last edited by bluesmanuk; 01-18-2017, 03:35. Reason: Torrent link removed.

Comment

Originally posted by permabanned_pete View Post

Mods let me know if this isn't allowed to link to torrents like this or just remove my post if so and i'll get the hint.... but i think it's okay to link this.....

It's perfectly work safe.
                              Probably best if you can download it and then put it on dropbox, mega or one of the other popular file sharing sites;

Comment

Yup beat me... Its everything in a name blues
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X