Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be a fix for 23.976 playback on RK3368 (without the skipping every 40 seconds or so)??

Comment

Originally posted by ukmark62 View Post
      Will there be a fix for 23.976 playback on RK3368 (without the skipping every 40 seconds or so)??
      There is 24hz Blu-ray Movie optimize but not sure if it works or not.

Comment

Will it also work on the freakbox?
        Freakbox V1 firmware 1.0.4
        Pipo M8HD, Rileyrom 1.9 KitKat
        CX919, Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for CX-919 - BETA

Comment

Originally posted by Paul01 View Post
          Will it also work on the freakbox?
          It will work the same as official Kodi 16.1
          No hardware acceleration for 1080p/4K and no pass-through support on RK3188 devices.
          Above 2 will work on RK3288 & RK3368 devices with new firmware.

Comment

Just Curious .... Why not build it on SPMC since Kodi is stopping android support?

Comment

Great news, .....
              also wonder if it will be possible to port Kodi 17 to work on KitKat.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
                Great news, .....
                also wonder if it will be possible to port Kodi 17 to work on KitKat.
                Don't think that will be easy as Kodi team says in their announcement of Kodi 17. They are using newer APIs of Android so minimum needs to be Android 5.1 as per their blog.
                Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
                CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
                GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

ghanashyaml, wishful thinking , again stranger things have happened.

Comment

Thinking I am glad i dont have sound bar ect works fine for me with out passthrough so maybe some will be ok because we just dont care about passthrough 😁
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Kodi 17

kodi-20160311-11912ea-master-armeabi-v7a works well on my kitkat box .... and not to hijack this thread ...
                      started a topic ... maybe we`ll get some interest.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roid-5-devices

Comment

well for now the dev a little behind, i don't have a lot of time to work on it now but i already made a "beta" of it but still needs a lot of work... im thinking if i will rls as it is, but for that i need to rls the source(since its a fork of kodi) and its still not good enough for consumption... so i will wait a bit longer to rls it!
                        But mo123 are working on it now to see if he can make things go further
                        When i have a little more time i will work on it again!

Comment

Ok here is the beta!

RKcoded disabled by default... so enable it in the settings....
                          You guys need to update in "/system/lib" this 2 files libffmpeg.so and librkffplayer.so in rk3288 / rk322x / rk3368 on the 1º two only android 4.4 and 5.1 on the last one 4.4, 5.1 and 6.0.
                          Sorry no changelog since i ported a lot of fixes/features from SPMC to it, so amlogic fixes also present and it can be used just fine with amlogic devices, just rkcodec need to be disabled....

Enjoy it!

Comment

Plz update to build 7 since build 6 have some problems...

Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! freak-tab.de ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf freak-tab.de alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Great work Superceleron. We all know the effort you put into this and it not go un noticed.... Thanks again!
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                                Ok here is the beta!

You guys need to update in "/system/lib" this 2 files libffmpeg.so and librkffplayer.so in rk3288 / rk322x / rk3368 on the 1º two only android 4.4 and 5.1 on the last one 4.4, 5.1 and 6.0.
                                Enjoy it!
                                Hi superceleron,

First thanks a lot for a great work of the FTMC.
                                Can you please show me where to find the two files libffmpeg.so and librkffplayer.so ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Working...
                                X