X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you use fw 250 then mediacodec works very good

Comment

Thanks to all that worked on this. I had some old MX111's and s82plus boxes sitting around and thought I would try FTMC. It brought them back to life. I flashed a old firmware on them and then installed FTMC and put on a lite 16.1 build and now all the hd movies and tv shows are back. The bonus is they still have wireless and the remotes work. I can now donate these to a few couples that can't really afford new ones. Thanks again.

Comment

From build 26 -> up, FTMC its going to have its own name and path so it can be used at the same time with Kodi

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
          From build 26 -> up, FTMC its going to have its own name and path so it can be used at the same time with Kodi
          This is great news does this also mean that you keep supporting FTMC?

Comment

well for now yes until i get tired of it or cant do more!
            but since im working on it since December 2015( 1 public build it was on May or June 2016), i do plan for now to continue the support

Comment

Great thx a lot

Comment

well for now yes until i get tired of it or cant do more!
                but since im working on it since December 2015( 1 public build it was on May or June 2016), i do plan for now to continue the support
                COOOL!!!

Comment

HI superceleron

Here is another interesting patch from Kodi 17 for FTMC
                  that can help with video stretching bugs mostly mpeg/mpeg2 and black bars at the sides when using Mediacodec acceleration, it should also work on Kodi 16.1 code.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                    HI superceleron

Here is another interesting patch from Kodi 17 for FTMC
                    that can help with video stretching bugs mostly mpeg/mpeg2 and black bars at the sides when using Mediacodec acceleration, it should also work on Kodi 16.1 code.

http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17390
                    Thks mo123 i will check it later today!

Comment

Sweet man!

Any chance of uploading the source code?

Comment

Hi to Superceleron, a big, big thanks to you for FTMC. Just bought my minix box about 3 months ago and it wont accept kodi 17. I thought I would have to chuck it in the bin but then came across your fork. Totally amazing and everything is working as it should first go. I am so grateful to you man.

Comment

Originally posted by DroidGuy View Post

Sweet man!

Any chance of uploading the source code?
                          Yes after i clean it, but it will be build 25...

Originally posted by rodali View Post
                          Hi to Superceleron, a big, big thanks to you for FTMC. Just bought my minix box about 3 months ago and it wont accept kodi 17. I thought I would have to chuck it in the bin but then came across your fork. Totally amazing and everything is working as it should first go. I am so grateful to you man.
                          Glad you like it

Comment

Thanks superceleron, this a great news specially for devices with android 5 or higher, where you can run side to side FTMC and kodi 17.1.

I want to make a side note regarding to the two flavors of FTMC: the main RK version and the other called "general" (or AMlogic devices); I had tested the build 25 on Allwinner Draco AW80 with android 4.4.2; I can say that I had found more compatible and with better performance the RK version that the called "general" version. So maybe it´s a good advice to people with devices with this allwinner and mediatek SoCs go with the FTMC RK version instead of "general" version, just uncheck the accelerations options on RK codec.

On Beelink R-89 with wasser LP & MM firmware, build 25 had been working great too, but for the time being I had decided to run kodi 17.1, but as soon the build 26 be public, I will run side to side on this devices.

Great work superceleron, thanks again.

Comment

weird lol it should be the general one that should play better on allwinner etc... hmm weird!
                              But well since i dont have a allwinner now to test it!
                              But thks for the report

Comment

Is there an ftmc version for Android 4.2.2?

Comment

Working...
                                X