Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC Jarvis 16.2.31

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The software is fantastic. I tried it on odroid c1 but the auto refreshing on "adjust on start" switch didn't work. I think there was a hack for amlogic S805 to enable auto refresh rate switching.

    Comment


      Just found here it is :

      https://github.com/christiantroy/xbm...32c53a682d929b

      Is it possible to include it for odroid c1 please ?

      Comment


        updated 1ยบ post...
        Added a new build for Android x86 devices!

        Comment


          superceleron when I attempt to download the RK ver 28, it appears the link directs it to the x86 version.

          Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by jimbonice View Post
            superceleron when I attempt to download the RK ver 28, it appears the link directs it to the x86 version.

            Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
            thks for the heads up.... my mistake, will fix asap!

            Comment


              Fixed

              Comment


                Originally posted by superceleron

                thks for the heads up.... my mistake, will fix asap!
                No problem .... and much thanks for your hard work.

                Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Does this include security fix for subtitles please?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by denis93c View Post
                    Does this include security fix for subtitles please?
                    Yes new version fix subtitles
                    Andreas

                    Comment


                      hello, how can i change the language to dutch now is only english posible

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Gellimo123 View Post
                        hello, how can i change the language to dutch now is only english posible
                        working just fine here, are you sure on 16.2.28!?

                        Comment


                          Hi there I've installed v16.2.28 on top of previous and on system info shows "Build: FTMC 16.1 Build 24" Compiled on March, 4th 2017.
                          Is that just a glitch?

                          Comment


                            superceleron

                            Please find attached a log for Ftmv on odroid c1. As I said the refresh rate is not working.

                            https://pastebin.com/agSW1S6n

                            Thanks!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                              working just fine here, are you sure on 16.2.28!?
                              Yes but is there aan diference in the download ik installed the general version

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by yoonohoo View Post
                                Hi there I've installed v16.2.28 on top of previous and on system info shows "Build: FTMC 16.1 Build 24" Compiled on March, 4th 2017.
                                Is that just a glitch?
                                FTMC changed a lot from 24 to 28... you may need to start over!

                                Originally posted by albsat View Post
                                superceleron

                                Please find attached a log for Ftmv on odroid c1. As I said the refresh rate is not working.

                                https://pastebin.com/agSW1S6n

                                Thanks!
                                m8 that is not a FTMC problem, you need to chmod you rom "chmod 0666 /sys/class/display/mode"(you need root) or else it wont work!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X