X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coobah View Post
    Hello!
    Thanks for great job.

Can You add to FTMC a True HD and HD MA sound options?
    It's already there if you use a Rockchip or an Amlogic device.
    Make sure you use updated firmware and the correct FTMC for your hardware.
    If you have a different device make sure it runs Nougat firmware and use Kodi 17.3 to get working HD audio pass-through.
    Edit: I see you use Realtek Beelink, so FTMC won't have pass-through for you as it is not designed for Realtek devices.
    You need to set up FTMC/Kodi 17.3 with an external stock video player then to get pass-through.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

There is no SPMC v17 only 16.7.
      All Kodi v17's have AMLCodec(AMLogic Codec) removed, the files left are for Linux compiling.
      AMCodec is MediaCodec and the only thing that is supported in Kodi 17.
      Hello everyone.
      I've tried two Amlogic TV-boxes (with S812 and S905X) with Android 5.1, and got same issue with Kodi: it plays FHD video downscaled to 720p. When i switch-off MediaCodecs HW accelerations, same video becomes FHD, but with lots of lags... At the same time, built-in 4K player, same as MX Player works fine.
      As i see, Kodi 17 in OpenELEC has built in amcodec instead of MediaCodecs, and all works fine. So, i guess, mediacodecs are not proper support Amlogic chips.
      Is it possible to include amcodec into FTMC build? I suppose, Android include requred mali driver, becouse MX player can use it, so why we cannot use it in Kodi??

Note, the same S812 box run perfectly on Android 4.4 with Kodi 16, but i cannot install newer software on it... so want to upgrade to Androud 5.1.

Comment

It's already there if you use a Rockchip or an Amlogic device.
        Make sure you use updated firmware and the correct FTMC for your hardware.
        If you have a different device make sure it runs Nougat firmware and use Kodi 17.3 to get working HD audio pass-through.
        Edit: I see you use Realtek Beelink, so FTMC won't have pass-through for you as it is not designed for Realtek devices.
        You need to set up FTMC/Kodi 17.3 with an external stock video player then to get pass-through.
        You have right.
        On Kodi 17.3 i have a lot of lags.
        But on Qodi (Beelink apk??) pass-through works perfect...
        I can't find Qodi apk. to install on Superceleron ROM

Comment

I have been attempting to build the source code. I have been able to build the dependencies except for Google airbrakes so I have disabled that plugin. I am then going to tools/android/packaging and running 'make'. However, this is causing several errors. Does anyone else know if I am missing a step?

Comment

Hi, AliveGR addon developer here for Kodi/FTMC/SPMC. I have been using FTMC with satisfaction for two weeks now. I am impressed by the speed in which Confluence Zeitgeist performs, very lightweight skin, indeed.

However... the claim of full support of the newer versions of https protocol is a bit overstated. For instance, using the playthis by anxdpanic and dailymotion live links, playback fails. They do play fine on Krypton.

Example: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3m...e-hd_lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by twilight0 View Post
              Hi, AliveGR addon developer here for Kodi/FTMC/SPMC. I have been using FTMC with satisfaction for two weeks now. I am impressed by the speed in which Confluence Zeitgeist performs, very lightweight skin, indeed.

However... the claim of full support of the newer versions of https protocol is a bit overstated. For instance, using the playthis by anxdpanic and dailymotion live links, playback fails. They do play fine on Krypton.

Example: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3m...e-hd_lifestyle
              well i will check with time!
              Very busy with a lot of other stuff!

Comment

An interesting bug I've encountered that's not in SPMC: When viewing a DVD ISO, as you approach a new chapter on the disc, it will jump to that chapter about 5-10 seconds early. Several discs tested. Haven't yet checked a BD ISO, but MKV chapters work properly.

Comment

hmm interesting find!

Comment

Update: Just checked a BD and DVD of the same film, and the issue only occurs for the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by elgarlic View Post
                      Update: Just checked a BD and DVD of the same film, and the issue only occurs for the DVD.
                      k thks for the info!

Comment

I have a Chinese box with a Rockchip RK3128 Arm V7 , running Android 4.4.4 , and Kodi 16.1 .
                        Can I use FTMC with this older chip ?

Comment

Yes....
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thank you, scooter2014 for the answer and the fast reply.

Comment

Very confusing for users as there is only Kodi 17.3 and no SPMC.
                              They probably made a typo.
                              Well I went ahead and downloaded there SPMC 17 and installed it, It must be based on SPMC since it still has the UPnP Bug that SPMC has along with ftmc

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Originally posted by cdzo72 View Post
                                Has a new version been released to patch the security concerns that Kodi 17.3 will be taking care of? Right now I'm running the Mygica apk and those boys haven't moved a muscle so I'm looking for something to move onto.

Yes
                                Which Build was the one with the Security Fixes ? Is everything fixed now like in Kodi 17.3 ?

Since the new builds i have some issues loading saved (Stream-) Favorites. Sometimes it works flawlessly but sometimes it freezes the whole App.

Oh and I liked the Green FTMC Icon more than the 2 new ones

Greetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X