This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    So you anwsered your own question use Rkmc then...if thats your must have thing... Its been explained to you thats the way it is.....
    Attitude does not work with me I was a Unix System Administrator for more than 20 Years, This kinda of Bug would not be put in Production without Beta Testing which was not Done!!!

Youngsters these Days I am telling you.

It was explained to me by SC that it would be Fixed in the Next version that was when we where at Build 26, Now it is a Feature Not a Bug Interesting how it became a Feature.

Comment

Well im not a young boy anymore. (i wish)
      And dont forget i do this for fun and for me not for anybody else, i share it because i want and other ppl use it because they want it and as it is!
      It was easy for me to revert the code, 5 min... but i wont, maybe one day!
      You can "fix" it yourself, grab the source and revert it
      PS: dont take me wrong, i do like ppl feedback, but that is it|

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        Well im not a young boy anymore. (i wish)
        And dont forget i do this for fun and for me not for anybody else, i share it because i want and other ppl use it because they want it and as it is!
        It was easy for me to revert the code, 5 min... but i wont, maybe one day!
        You can "fix" it yourself, grab the source and revert it
        PS: dont take me wrong, i do like ppl feedback, but that is it|
        Leave the Bugs in it I am sure there will be more reports after you get it to Play Store.

I maybe a Junior Member but that is only on this Site, I will turn this Over to my Grandsons they Love a Challenge.

If you are Younger than I am that makes you a Youngster.

Good Luck

Comment

i know of that problem, i was going to revert the code, but i thought that unpnp dint have lot of use so o leave it...
          I will reverted it in build 27.
          I guess this will Never Happen

Comment

Move along tht we dont need anymore your point has been made....
            You have your answer
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

superceleron
              Is RTMP and inputstream enable/disable something that's available in FTMC? I can't seem to find it if it is.
              Last edited by bigpoppapaul; 07-03-2017, 01:11.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapaul View Post
                superceleron
                Is RTMP and inputstream enable/disable something that's available in FTMC? I can't seem to find it if it is.
                Dont need it... it have good old librtmp!

Comment

Dont need it... it have good old librtmp!
                  Man you reply fast, thank you. The reason I asked is because I was having trouble streaming live streams on the latest build. I kept getting random "web request failed" on some streams, and other times it would work on the same stream. I just switched from the latest build back to build 26 and those same streams work every time.

Comment

well i dint touch nothing there, but since i had my hdd problem i think build 29 was a bit "off".
                    we shall see on 30 if it fixed!

Comment

well i dint touch nothing there, but since i had my hdd problem i think build 29 was a bit "off".
                      we shall see on 30 if it fixed!
                      All good man, 26 works for me for now so I'm happy. I really appreciate all the work you do (going back to when I used to use your updated librtmp files for Kodi a few years ago), thank you.

Comment

Comment

Which version of a build should i use with FTMC? Jarvis based builds or Krypton based builds? I am trying different builds using a Wizard. I am not sure if some of them are having problems due to bad addons or relocated addons or other reasons. Also since i use different machines throughout the house (beelink GT1, amazon firestick v2) i like to copy my modified/configured builds from machine to machine via the es file explorer transfer method so they all work the same. I like to use traktv so i can move from room to room and have the same setup. Do i still move only the userdata and addons folders? I there a better method to move a build for FTMC?

Last edited by bluesmanuk; 07-03-2017, 21:40. Reason: Removed reference to a facility that may be deemed illegal

Comment

Originally posted by mcurole View Post
                            Which version of a build should i use with FTMC? Jarvis based builds or Krypton based builds? I am trying different builds using a Wizard. I am not sure if some of them are having problems due to bad addons or relocated addons or other reasons. Also since i use different machines throughout the house (beelink GT1, amazon firestick v2) i like to copy my modified/configured builds from machine to machine via the es file explorer transfer method so they all work the same. I like to use traktv so i can move from room to room and have the same setup. Do i still move only the userdata and addons folders? I there a better method to move a build for FTMC?

There are no Krypton based builds for FTMC.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

There are no Krypton based builds for FTMC.
                              Yup..
                              I m8 make one in the future, but i need to study how to implement on it the RKCodec for rockchip chips...
                              But for now i dont see the use of Krypton!

Comment

thanks. I will use only jarvis builds. Which version of FTMC is the best. I downloaded v29 and it said "Dirty" in the name. I also saw that build 28 is "broken".

Comment

Working...
                                X