Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 is working perfectly for me on AMLogic, so would happily recommend it.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

So I just installed SPMC v.16.6.0 git:2017-03-01-68a2-dirty. What is the deal with "dirty"? I dont understand why both FTMC and SPMC would have "dirty"in in the name. Am i missing something or is my GT1 infected with something "dirty"?

Comment

Originally posted by mcurole View Post
        So I just installed SPMC v.16.6.0 git:2017-03-01-68a2-dirty. What is the deal with "dirty"? I dont understand why both FTMC and SPMC would have "dirty"in in the name. Am i missing something or is my GT1 infected with something "dirty"?
        Lol forget it, that is nothing to do with virus or whatever is a simple name on how the build is compiled etc... dont affect anything ignore that is there!

Comment

is it any FTMC Krypton build in prevision ? I tried SPMC krypton Alpha but it have very dark picture with S912 AMLogic device...

Comment

Originally posted by mikele View Post
            is it any FTMC Krypton build in prevision ? I tried SPMC krypton Alpha but it have very dark picture with S912 AMLogic device...
            See post 960.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

See post 960.
              Actually, the answer to mikele's question is in post 959.

Comment

yes I see, too bad. Krypton look/sound good with good potential but darker with S912 Chinese device

Comment

yes I see, too bad. Krypton look/sound good with good potential but darker with S912 Chinese device
                  But what jbecker failed to realise was that in post 960, not only was the information from the previous post present but 960 gives some hope for the future.

So keep fingers crossed and keep watching as I'm sure that ace superceleron will deliver the goods at some point.

Comment

Yeah but if this is the same as SPMC is it useless for me with S912 chinese device because of dark picture... so, no future !

Comment

Yeah but if this is the same as SPMC is it useless for me with S912 chinese device because of dark picture... so, no future !
                      A case pf wait and see.

Comment

Will FTMC working on GT1 new android 7.1.1 firmware?

Comment

It should. I heard that the dark screen problem is fixed in android 7 .

Comment

My current setup for audio is SPDIF to a soundbar with a wireless subwoofer.
                            What should my audio settings in FTMC amlogic build be.
                            Some of my real-debrid links do not have any audio.
                            Pretty much all other links play ok.
                            Is this a settings issue.

Comment

when i using frequency switcher addon is it better to enable adjust display refresh rate too or it doesn't matter ?

second question anyone know why we can't change render method (is set to auto and grayed out) ?
                              Last edited by JoseM; 07-13-2017, 19:09.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                                when i using frequency switcher addon is it better to enable adjust display refresh rate too or it doesn't matter ?

second question anyone know why we can't change render method (is set to auto and grayed out) ?
                                You shouldn't be using any frequency switcher addon, just FTMC's built-in one.
                                If you have an Amlogic device you need to have compatible firmware or a frequency switch fix installed.
                                If using a different device other than Rockchip or Amlogic then FTMC won't have any chip specific benefit for you and you can just use Kodi 18 maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X