• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 is working great on a couple minix x7's. Thanks for the work

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
      Hey super.... I got a few boxes and family. .... I notice with 30 that if I copy over add ons and use data from my build to another. .... I loose the front page settings like shortcuts. .... was fine with 29..... anything I can alter in settings..... many thanks and love your work.... pinky
      my fault super... was using temp file and not userdata.... top man

Comment

• superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you found the solution

Could I have the source code for the current version, please?

Comment

• superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        M8 you have to wait, i already said i will open the source tree for cloning in 1 or 2 months!
        And if i say i will is because i will dor it, im not like the other ppl that simple you can ask em forever for the source and you will never get it.... but you have to wait!

hi superceleron, i've a problem with beautifulsoup4 dependence, said "xbmc.python" is missing or not exists, i think because python is trying to find "xbmc.python" and FTMC is named "ftmc.android". Are there any solution?

thanks for your time

your apps/stocks are GREAT!!

Comment

• superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        That is weird since i dont have any problem here!

Originally posted by f4cdroid View Post
      hi superceleron, i've a problem with beautifulsoup4 dependence, said "xbmc.python" is missing or not exists, i think because python is trying to find "xbmc.python" and FTMC is named "ftmc.android". Are there any solution?

thanks for your time

your apps/stocks are GREAT!!

thanks superceleron, but i think is the beautifulsoup4 for kodi, don't work fine, it's pending to update, keeping in v4.3.2

Comment

I seemed to have missed this. Is this build any better for RK3188?

I am currently running MyGica Krypton build for 4.4.

Comment

Originally posted by maccafan View Post
          I seemed to have missed this. Is this build any better for RK3188?

I am currently running MyGica Krypton build for 4.4.
          Better than what?

If you are using Kodi then you can install FTMC at the same time without it affecting your Kodi installation.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Better than what?

If you are using Kodi then you can install FTMC at the same time without it affecting your Kodi installation.
            Better than Mygica? A Krypton port for 4.4 devices.

Comment

Better than Mygica? A Krypton port for 4.4 devices.
              Of course yes.

My mistake for not reading that correctly.

I would certainly suggest installing FTMC and trying it out to compare.

FTMC is currently based upon Jarvis.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Mygica is a beta build of 17.0(they say its 17.1 but is not)... and not good for rk devices well for me for any 4.4 device!

Comment

I found a 17.3 Krypton based SPMC fork in its 8th Alpha stage that seems pretty stable, it doesn't have Rockchip specific love like FTMC but it still should be better than stock Kodi. Hopefully a dev as good as Celeron can fork it with some Rockchip specific love.

Comment

• superceleron
                    superceleron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    not a easy task i tell you the changes from the 16 to the 17 a big.
                    I already have a internal alfa of the FTMC Krypton... but still long way to go!

I don't know anything about what devs like you go through, all I can do is appreciate the work you do. If supporting Android 4 is holding you back on FTMC Krypton in any way, I humbly suggest ditching it (at least for the Rockchip version). Between FTMC, MyGiga, EBMC, NODI, and CEMC and at least few others that don't come to mind right away I think Android 4 is reasonably well covered. Especially given how old it is and how cheap it is to upgrade to a Android 5+ device for Kodi. Amlogic devices already have tons of options that work great too, whats not covered at all is a Krypton based Kodi fork that takes properly takes advantage of Rockchip hardware. Even powerful higher end Rockchip devices are really feeling the affects of being neglected software wise.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    Mygica is a beta build of 17.0(they say its 17.1 but is not)... and not good for rk devices well for me for any 4.4 device!
                    Thanks for the info. Will try this and replace MYGICA on my older CR11s and report back.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will try this and replace MYGICA on my older CR11s and report back.
                      WOW! Just WOW!

I am blown away by the speed and smoothness on my old RK3188 device.

I am going to replace Krypton on my newer RK3368 device too. Brilliant.,

Kudos and thanks to the devs for their time and talent. RESPECT!

Comment

Glad you like it!

Comment

Working...
                        X