Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed FTMC 16.2.31 on Yundoo Y8. But for some reason, the state of the enable flag for fractional frequencies is not preserved. If you quit the FTMC and start it again.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

After a new start
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This is a link to the start of this thread.
        I posted my question in post #1144. All the posts from there to the end of this thread do not refer to my question. Sorry, I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by rom69 View Post
          This is a link to the start of this thread.
          I posted my question in post #1144. All the posts from there to the end of this thread do not refer to my question. Sorry, I don't get it.
          It's a link to post #1144 and takes me there when I click on it.

But track back to it and you will see it.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk

It's a link to post #1144 and takes me there when I click on it.

But track back to it and you will see it.
            Probably not working properly in Tapatalk. Will use a browser.

Comment

nothing new about ftmc krypton ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad~Man View Post
                I installed FTMC 16.2.31 on Yundoo Y8. But for some reason, the state of the enable flag for fractional frequencies is not preserved. If you quit the FTMC and start it again.
                hmm weird i dont have that problem on my yundoo...but i will check again!

Originally posted by mikele View Post
                nothing new about ftmc krypton ?
                For now nop, im a bit busy with other stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by LeKodeur View Post
                  Hi
                  I purchased a H96Max box only to find out that it only output stereo sound and many dropped video frames using Kodi 17.4. The 'video' player app however outputs multichannel sound (DTS, Dolby etc) correctly and smooth picture, no dropped frames. So, there is obviously something wrong with Kodi (system sound settings set to 2.0ch audio passthrough for SPDIF passthrough ... but tried many other audio combinations, including 5.1ch no-passthrough, still only stereo comes out). I was told to try FTMC which I downloaded and installed from this website (Rockship version)... but I still have the same problems with stereo sound only and poor video (jerky). Is anyone using FTMC on a H96Max unit who can give me some advice? Thank you!
                  I'm having the same issue too jerky video playback on Kodi 17.4, SPMC was a bit better but when there is a lot of fast movement on the screen the frame rate slows down and then speeds back up when the scene has finished settling back to normal frame rate. I've now installed FTMC for Rockchip but when I enable the Rockchip acceleration i get a green screen and just audio!!!??? Can anybody help!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpun View Post

I'm having the same issue too jerky video playback on Kodi 17.4, SPMC was a bit better but when there is a lot of fast movement on the screen the frame rate slows down and then speeds back up when the scene has finished settling back to normal frame rate. I've now installed FTMC for Rockchip but when I enable the Rockchip acceleration i get a green screen and just audio!!!??? Can anybody help!!???
                    That is a FW problem... it have the wrong/bad rk codecs... you need to ask the vendor for a new one!

Comment

I am having problems with the FTMC and a bluetooth headset. I can not get it to work every time, it is usually mute, and when it works I notice a lack of sync between the audio and the video. I tested it on Kodi and always have sound but still no sync. I have the H96 Pro + (S912) with the SVC 6 ROM of the SuperCeleron. Any way to solve it?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

That is a FW problem... it have the wrong/bad rk codecs... you need to ask the vendor for a new one!
                        Hi Superceleron, I purchased the H96 Max from Geekbuying.com i don't think they offer any Firmware support. I think the box (H96 MAX) is manufactured by Alfawise? Was thinking would your Firmware 7.1.2 for the Alfawise H96 Max possibly resolve this some of jerky video playback. I use Kodi, SPMC or FTMC to stream movies from my NAS drive using the NFS option. Would SMB option improve things or is it an issue with the stock Firmware on the H96 Max? Sorry for all the questions etc... but i'm a bit of a noob!!!

Comment

thajnks realy helpful

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post
                            I am having problems with the FTMC and a bluetooth headset. I can not get it to work every time, it is usually mute, and when it works I notice a lack of sync between the audio and the video. I tested it on Kodi and always have sound but still no sync. I have the H96 Pro + (S912) with the SVC 6 ROM of the SuperCeleron. Any way to solve it?
                            sorry m8 but nop, that is a very old jarvis bug... i think its going to die like that!
                            Try Kodi 17.4 and report back!

Hi Superceleron, I purchased the H96 Max from Geekbuying.com i don't think they offer any Firmware support. I think the box (H96 MAX) is manufactured by Alfawise? Was thinking would your Firmware 7.1.2 for the Alfawise H96 Max possibly resolve this some of jerky video playback. I use Kodi, SPMC or FTMC to stream movies from my NAS drive using the NFS option. Would SMB option improve things or is it an issue with the stock Firmware on the H96 Max? Sorry for all the questions etc... but i'm a bit of a noob!!!
                            From what i know yes is alfawise who do the H96 max.
                            Well yes its working fine in my 7.1.2 rom the problem is that rom have problems with some FHD tv's due to a kernel bug that can only be fixed by them.
                            They did rls a "fixed" version but .. they fixed the FHD and killed the UHD lol... so i dint make a update until they get it right!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

sorry m8 but nop, that is a very old jarvis bug... i think its going to die like that!
                              Try Kodi 17.4 and report back!

From what i know yes is alfawise who do the H96 max.
                              Well yes its working fine in my 7.1.2 rom the problem is that rom have problems with some FHD tv's due to a kernel bug that can only be fixed by them.
                              They did rls a "fixed" version but .. they fixed the FHD and killed the UHD lol... so i dint make a update until they get it right!
                              Hi Super! thanks for your help! Don't suppose you've got a link to the "fixed" version. I've only got a FHD tv so I'm not worried about the UHD at the moment.
                              Thanks again!

Comment

Hi Super! thanks for your help! Don't suppose you've got a link to the "fixed" version. I've only got a FHD tv so I'm not worried about the UHD at the moment.
                                Thanks again!
                                Yes i have... continue this subject the rom topic and not here plz!

Comment

Working...
                                X