Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want android and i only need bump python to this another fork to use krypton addons, i only need know which files need to move, please help me

in windows was easy, move dll and lib folders to system/python but idk which folders on android pleasee

On windows i followed that thread, and works ok, but i cant find that folders on android
    https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=322821

Thanks 4 all
    Last edited by pepecop; 03-18-2019, 08:50.

Comment

I would like to know if there is some project for AMCODEC on KODI 18 mediacenter.

FTMC 16.2.31 is my best option for now because it use DB v17 and works well...

I use new "test video"(24fps/25fps, h265/h264, 1080p/720p, subtitles):
      SPMC-17.6a2-ed022ef: problem with 720p video AND subtitles
      SPMC-17.6a1-2a41374: problem with subtitles
      SPMC-17.4rc1-5e3c0fc: problem with some hevc video (720p and 1080p)
      [sometime the video stay black... sometime after a forward seek you have to do a backward seek... sometime the video never start again... I have to restart the device !!!]

SPMC 16.x use db v16 so i don't like it...

Now I use also KODI 18.x only for what not work on FTMC
      and for smb folder (when I move files on smb directory, with FTMC it copy&delete in many minutes, with KODI18 it really move in 1 second)

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        If your device doesn't support MediaCodec or LibreELEC, it's time to get a new device. No one is making custom Kodi's anymore for devices with broken firmwares.

Try to use NFS shares instead of SMB, works much faster. There are several guides in Kodi forum for it.

well,
      in theory I agree with you

THEN

-I have a new device with S905X2
      -with my "old" device I used LibreElec, but with this new one there is no LibreElec (YET)
      -it support mediacodec, but with audio passthrough KODI18 have video stuttering on 24fps movie , with FTMC or SPMC 24fps works better, but I have problem with 25fps tvshow...

NOW

I see that AMCODEC works well (it is enabled in some AndroidTV Roms that are in this Forum)

So AndroidTV+AMCODEC ON in FTMC and the video works well, 24fps, 25fps, h264/h265 , etc... OK

So, I'm waiting for LibreElec for S905X2, meanwhile I work with what I have...
      FTMC works better that other mediacenter, but is old... so, I make the question.

P.S.
      Samba with this S905X2 work well...
      In KODI18 I transfer file on 20/30 MB/sec

But like I say, in FTMC and old KODI version when I move the movie, it copy+delete and make it slower...
      KODI18 correct this and when you move a movie, it move in 1 seconds!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X