X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but i can´t install this app in my android tv:

Any help?¿

Comment

to install this app you need to uninstall kodi!

Comment

Superceleron. Is it possible to implement a hack for s905x to echo 2 >/sys/class/audiodsp/digital_codec to fix DTS dropouts. Or since latest stable kodi seems to work best build it with this hack for this box. I haven't tested ftmc yet to see how it does. This is hypothetical at this point.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Maybe, im still waiting for a s905x/s912 to see what i can do!
          It will take sometime until i get one!

Comment

Superceleron,

Any advancesetting.xml settings special to FTMC...??
            Last edited by freakkid; 08-20-2016, 11:55.

Comment

Nop = kodi

Comment

Thanks for your efforts!
                Last edited by ukmark62; 08-24-2016, 12:39.

Comment

excellent.

Comment

i have tried it and i must say excellent .... i was wondering when u install the ftmc .... rockchip codec is disabled ..... do we enable it or leave it disable

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                      i have tried it and i must say excellent .... i was wondering when u install the ftmc .... rockchip codec is disabled ..... do we enable it or leave it disable
                      Yes if you have another chip, only enable it if you have a rk3288, 3229 or 3368.

Comment

i tried playing 4k movie and it freezes ...... just sound and black background ..,.. movie is x265 codec 10bit .... also im on stock tronsmart 209l firmware r68g

Comment

i tried playing 4k movie and it freezes ...... just sound and black background ..,.. movie is x265 codec 10bit .... also im on stock tronsmart 209l firmware r68g
                          It only works ok on recent FW since it need the updated libffmpeg.so and librkffplayer.so...

Comment

The Rk3368 doesn't support 10bit, that's why you have a black background

Comment

it supports it ... i actually have beelink i68 .... it does play now had to disable auto refresh rate and also change resolution to 4k at 30 hz instead of 60 hertz....

Comment

New Version...... this time 2 versions... 1 with the default Confluence skin and the other with AeonNox skin, since some ppl asked to leave the default one!

Changelog:

Code:
                                Revert "Add a demuxer that manages demuxing of multiple streams/files at once."

FIXUP: only trigger resync if audio is really starved

ADD: [addon;repo] add "xbmc.addon.datasource" extension to specifiy source per addon
                                This allows to source the addons from their respective github repo

FIX: [droid] trap case when an event device id is not found
                                Shouldn't happen, but it does, apparently...

FIX: ensure real filename from videodb in playlists

FIX: protect our GUID

CHG: [amc] Surface priority only if vid size > gui size

FIX: redact user/passwd from advancedlogging debug log

Make CEGLNativeTypeAmlogic compatible with Amlogic S905 SoC running kernel 3.14.
                                Download:

Comment

Working...
                                X