Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i install over the old one or i have uninstall the old one and install the new one?¿?
    What is better?¿?

Comment

You can install over the old one, it just updates it!

Comment

Thanks...in my android tv ..how can i make screenshots of this app...i would like to share them here if it is possible..

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
          New Version...... this time 2 versions... 1 with the default Confluence skin and the other with AeonNox skin, since some ppl asked to leave the default one!

Changelog:

Download:

http://freak-tab.de/luis/Ftmc/FTMC-1...ox-Build-9.apk

Cheers SC

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-35-46.png
Views:	120
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	594376 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-49-11.png
Views:	123
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	594337

Hi ..i just wanted post my impressions about this app...

First of all..THANKS...
            It works great but...just when rkcodec acceleration is off...when it is on..mkv files don´t work...for the rest..just a few times that the app crashes when i open it...
            Just i kill it completely and it works again...

It is just one alpha version..but good job!!!

P.D.:
            I have used aeon mq7 skin..THANKS Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-35-46.png
Views:	124
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	594324

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-37-21.png
Views:	126
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	594325

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-38-42.png
Views:	126
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	594326

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-36-04.png
Views:	130
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	594327

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-45-42.png
Views:	120
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	594328

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-45-55.png
Views:	125
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	594329

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-40-02.png
Views:	112
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	594330

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-42-12.png
Views:	117
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	594331

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-40-43.png
Views:	124
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	594332

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-48-05.png
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	594333

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-48-48.png
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	594334

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-44-30.png
Views:	127
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	594335

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-44-36.png
Views:	121
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	594336

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-49-11.png
Views:	123
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	594338

P.D.1:

Sorry for the bad quality o the pictures of this post..first time
            Last edited by WAIKIKI728; 09-02-2016, 21:30.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for this, but sadly I still have problems on my Z68. Audio out via spdif works for DTS/DD, but standard music still goes out HDMI. Also, when I skip forward in a movie, sound drops out. Would love to hear from an expert on how to get all sound out via spdif. I'm not ready to upgrade my old receiver

Comment

Originally posted by Scholten View Post
                  Thanks for this, but sadly I still have problems on my Z68. Audio out via spdif works for DTS/DD, but standard music still goes out HDMI. Also, when I skip forward in a movie, sound drops out. Would love to hear from an expert on how to get all sound out via spdif. I'm not ready to upgrade my old receiver
                  You have to make sure you have the latest firmware installed for your device.
                  The manufacturer of the Z68 dropped the tv box already after release, never a good idea to buy such an unknown devices with no support, even if cheaper.
                  Also need the latest firmware for your audio receiver.
                  Also try clearing FTMC/RKMC's cache.

Comment

Thanks Mo123, you're a legend. Sadly I bought this box without research. As a complete novice, the specs looked good to me. WiFi, Bluetooth, Octa Core Android 5.1 TV Box Media Player with 4K and spdif - one would expect it to just work, right? Out of the box it was great - so I bought more. Only months later when I got around to setting up my real sound system and trying the spdif did I start researching and found freaktab and all the experts here. I'm happy to buy a new box if I could be sure what will work properly, and redirect my efforts to re-purposing these boxes for something else - I have like 6 of them!

On a scale of 1 to 10, my skill level is 0 My requirements aren't that great - I don't need 4k, I don't need TrueHD or DTS-HD. I just want all audio out spdif and I'd be a happy camper. I don't need the box to do any decoding or anything fancy (I would have thought).

I *think* I've got the the latest firmware installed, and have certainly cleared cache (and everything else many times over with different combinations of firmware, resources, kernels etc.

I hear you though - Z68 isn't a good box.

Having said that - the way it's setup at the moment is great - snappy responsiveness, no lockups, great video output. If only audio would pipe out the spdif without any effort to decode I'm sure it would meet my needs.
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                    Last edited by Scholten; 09-08-2016, 09:54.

Comment

Hi just share my experience with KODI " Confluence " build 9 , skipping happens in passtrous and some small imanges jump problem but we see the work and I remember the first versions without sound and I told myself that soon we will have a functional KODI .

Thank you for your work guys.

I68 - Ionix v9.5
                      Last edited by shivattaque; 09-15-2016, 21:51.

Comment

Any update?¿?

Comment

There`s a bug with current librkffplayer.so

While streaming movie, using mouse / air mouse, try to click on seek bar,
                          example, to jump 20 mins forward, the picture freezes.

Playing from local storage works fine.
                          IR remote forward and back works fine as well.

Has to be mouse click while streaming to see the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
                            There`s a bug with current librkffplayer.so

While streaming movie, using mouse / air mouse, try to click on seek bar,
                            example, to jump 20 mins forward, the picture freezes.

Playing from local storage works fine.
                            IR remote forward and back works fine as well.

Has to be mouse click while streaming to see the issue.

Yes, I also experienced the no seeking when streaming h264 videos eg. Youtube.
                            You can pause/unpause the video then the sound will play but the video will be stationary.
                            Seeking with the IR remote instead of airmouse in this case, it works for you? I will try that.
                            You can help explain the problem here, I opened an issue a while ago.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

I implemented selective RKCodec/Mediacodec streaming in NTMC for RK3288 HPH NT-V6 firmware so most streaming videos don't have this problem and 4K videos can still play smooth.
                            I'm also working on improving Kodi 17 for RK devices but waiiting for more help as it gets too complicated.

Comment

Yes seeking, using up down left right buttons of IR remote works.

Looking forward to Kodi 17, since 16 have other issues
                              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...466#post585466

running a NexBox N9 .

For now using the librkffplayer.so which came with stock NexBox N9 5.1 firmware, fixes the issue.

Last edited by Johnoo; 10-01-2016, 11:02.

Comment

well for now i stalled the updates for ftmc since i dont think i cant much more of it.. and im thinking in porting rkcodec to 17 but it will take lot of time since it need a lot of changes.... but this is a maybe!

Comment

Working...
                                X