X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i recommend it!

Comment

For the librkffplayer.so & libffmpeg.so it's possible you give the last files with the little explain please ?

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
        For the librkffplayer.so & libffmpeg.so it's possible you give the last files with the little explain please ?

have to copy the 2 files(librkffplayer.so & libffmpeg.so) from the link below into /system/lib.
        Just make sure it has the same permissions as the files already there or use MiXplorer  file manager that automatically sets the correct file permissions otherwise you might get a bootloop.
        https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/...s/RKMC-Patches

I think you must have your android tv rooted for this...

Comment

Thank you

PS:

I would re-patch each new instalation kodi?
          Last edited by shivattaque; 11-09-2016, 20:52.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

No, you also have to copy the 2 files(librkffplayer.so & libffmpeg.so) from the link below into /system/lib.
            Just make sure it has the same permissions as the files already there or use MiXplorer  file manager that automatically sets the correct file permissions otherwise you might get a bootloop.
            GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Hi mo123,

I guess that I have this problem.
            Do you know the way how to change this permission via PC instead of re-install again the rom (loss all app and config) ?
            Thanks in advance your help

Comment

you can flash only the system, search the forum i think there's something about it around here!

Comment

Originally posted by sviet2k View Post

Hi mo123,

I guess that I have this problem.
                Do you know the way how to change this permission via PC instead of re-install again the rom (loss all app and config) ?
                Thanks in advance your help
                You can try to unpack your update.img firmware with the last tab of the flash tool.
                Then you can flash the system.img from the 1st tab of the flash tool.
                System checkbox ticked.
                Parameter file, also load this one but checkbox left unticked.
                Then click 'Run'.
                You might still run into a problem, but will then learn how to do it the next time if something perhaps go wrong.
                Use MiXplorer file manager as it sets file permissions correctly as per the folder.
                ES File Manager sets it's own permissions for files, then you have to manually change it before rebooting, otherwise you might get a bootloop.

Comment

For MM firmware in the future it will not contain AC3/DTS codecs.
                  I'm not sure how it's going to work, but think manufacturers need to enquire from RK directly to find a solution to use it in their devices.
                  For MXPlayer you need to download a separate external codec to have sound.
                  For RK devices it looks like a similar thing is needed since they say they can't bundle the audio codecs commercially and manufacturers need to contact them i.t.r.
                  So RK Video Player and RKMC and other variants might not have sound for some videos.

Comment

There is a bug in SPMC and it looks like it is also in FTMC.
                    Only a small bug.
                    If using a Real-debrid account with some addons, you can't stop the stream, it doesn't exit.
                    On RKMC it exits correctly.
                    I have no idea what commit causes this problem.
                    But if anyone can do tests or figure out what causes it then it can be reported to Koying to maybe find a fix.

Comment

Thanks superceleron and mo123 for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                        Use MiXplorer file manager as it sets file permissions correctly as per the folder.
                        I exactly did this and verified that the permissions on the updated files were exactly same as original files. Still got a bootloop. No way for me to recover from this bootloop as the OTG port on my Tronsmart seems to be faulty, not at all detected. My older CS968 works on the same PC except that it has the regular USB . I also did a wipe/factory reset. Not its stuck at Tronsmart animation

Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
                        CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
                        GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Re flash it via sd card.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Re flash it via sd card.
                            Sorry, how do I do that? Just place the update.img or my stock rom img in SD card?
                            I think that is possible with custom recovery which again needs flashing to be done. I have never got this box
                            identified in Windows, so haven't been able to flash anything to it till now.
                            Last edited by ghanashyaml; 11-14-2016, 12:29. Reason: Maybe reference to custom recovery
                            Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta

Comment

Originally posted by ghanashyaml View Post

I exactly did this and verified that the permissions on the updated files were exactly same as original files. Still got a bootloop. No way for me to recover from this bootloop as the OTG port on my Tronsmart seems to be faulty, not at all detected. My older CS968 works on the same PC except that it has the regular USB . I also did a wipe/factory reset. Not its stuck at Tronsmart animation
                              I had the same problem like you got bootloop, the only solution that worked for me was open the box flash it using this method:

Thread: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-tools-release
                              Last edited by el_easy; 11-14-2016, 09:38. Reason: add thread
                              -Chromecast with Google TV
                              - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post

I had the same problem like you got bootloop, the only solution that worked for me was open the box flash it using this method:
                                Thread: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-tools-release
                                Thanks! I was wondering about the pin shorting method used for NANDs would also work with these emmc chips. But hadn't seen any references to that. Will be great if this works...

Will try this out and update back.
                                Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta

Comment

Working...
                                X