This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerenmac View Post
    Hi, I'm using SC_1.3C firmware in my RKM MK68 with Kodi-SC 16.1-RC3 version. I've been reading this threath since it was started, but i have not moved to FTMC because i have some doubts:
    - Can I install FTMC in my device? (obviously i would have to change the famous two files with MiXplorer)
    - If yes, what advantages does it has compared to the kodi version that I'm using?
    - Can I use "Backup" addon to backup everything in Kodi and then restore the backup in FTMC?
    - If not, is there any trick to move faster to FTMC? Which XML files inside userdata folder are compatible with FTMC? I'm asking this because It would take ages to put all the settings, add sources, install repos, ... that I have at the moment.
    - Can I install any addon, skin and do everything else that Kodi is capable of doing?

Thanks in advance!
    Please, could someone help me with this doubts, something, just to know if it would be a good idea to move to FTMC or even if I can install it in my box. Thanks.

Comment

Please, could someone help me with this doubts, something, just to know if it would be a good idea to move to FTMC or even if I can install it in my box. Thanks.
      "Backup" addon to backup everything in Kodi and then restore the backup in FTMC is working. Maybe you'll get a message that the backup is from am other version of Kodi but you can ignore that.
      I've transferred my Kodi setup on my Windows-PC to FTMC on my RK-TV-boxes with it.

Comment

AUDIO TEST FILES PLAYBACK COMMENTS
        BAD
        1 Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 X the sound cut some time (10 or 15 times in 1 hour)
        2 Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 Channel Check
        3 Dolby TrueHD 5.1 X the sound cut some time (10 or 15 times in 1 hour)
        4 Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Channel Check
        5 Dolby ATMOS 'Amaze' Demo
        6 Dolby ATMOS '747' Audio Demo
        7 Dolby ATMOS 'Helicopter' Audio Demo
        8 DTS-HD HRA 5.1
        9 DTS-HD HRA 7.1
        10 DTS-HD MA 5.1 Channel Check
        11 DTS-HD MA 5.1 24-bit 192kHz audio-only sample X the sound cut some time (10 or 15 times in 1 hour)
        12 DTS-HD MA 7.1 Speaker Phase
        13 DTS-HD MA 7.1 'Dredd' Audio Channel Check
        14 DTS:X 'All Around Us' Demo
        15 DTS:X 'Gravity' Demo
        16 DTS:X 'Movement' Demo
        17 LPCM 5.1
        18 LPCM 7.1
        19 AAC 5.1
        20 FLAC 5.1 24-bit 192kHz audio-only sample
        21 DTS 5.1 X the sound cut some time (10 or 15 times in 1 hour)
        Audio Receiver used
        Yamaha RX-V465
        Capabilities(5.1, 7.1, DTS, TrueHD etc.)
        5.1 / DD, DD Plus,DD True HD,DTS,DTS HD.
        Kodi settings used
        Auto framerate off
        Pause during refresh rate change
        Keep audio device alive: never, always, 10 minutes etc.
        BOX : i68G
        Firmware : ionix 9.5
        FTMC-16.1-armeabi-v7a-Confluence-Build-12
        librkffplayer
        libffmpeg
        (ugoos_kodi_16.1) same thing
        Last edited by shivattaque; 11-22-2016, 07:21.

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post

"Backup" addon to backup everything in Kodi and then restore the backup in FTMC is working. Maybe you'll get a message that the backup is from am other version of Kodi but you can ignore that.
          I've transferred my Kodi setup on my Windows-PC to FTMC on my RK-TV-boxes with it.
          Thanks. I've moved in my MK68, and this thing is really smooth, I wasn't specting such a good result, even with Xonfluence is smooth!! The profiles haven't moved, but that's not a big problem, I'll setup them with XML files and moving folders.

I have installed the old advencedsettings.xml, but in FTMC there is no CPU Temperature value, what should i write know to have that value back in System info??

Comment

It should be auto the temp, no need for advanced settings mod... well it should be working on rk devices!

Comment

Forget it... i need to fix it looks like its not working!

Comment

FTMC Build 13 -> http://freak-tab.de/luis/Ftmc/FTMC-1...e-Build-13.apk

Changelog:

Code:
                [hdmi] fix hdmi 3d switch

[rk mpi] init rk mpi decoder base version

[logging] close extra log print

ADD: [xsp] filter by originaltitle

Revert "CHG: [droid;amc] only give priority to surface in 4K"
                Now that the most bothersome limitations of surface are fixed, revert to
                giving it prority

Display milliseconds in log file

FIX: [droid] use CLOCK_MONOTONIC, as OS

FIX: [amc] no need to update texture when discarding buffer

FIX: [amc] initialize m_codec

changed, expand zerba check to all platforms

core: fixed ZebraListAccessCheck, need to compare paths using results from realpath, else they might not match

GUIFontTTFGL: Fix texture leak in subtitles
                With mkv file with S_TEXT/UTF8, we leak one texture of 1024x64x32bpp (256K) for every file that is played.

DVDOverlaySSA: Fix Leak with SSA subtitles
                This fixes the long standing memory leak:
                http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15820
                CDVDSubtitlesLibass is reference counted and only releases libass
                reasources (typically hundreds of MBs) when count gets to zero.
                But the resource is incorrectly acquired after being created
                with a reference count of zero, so is never released.

Comment

I have flashed my GT1 with superceleron 's beta firmware, which includes FTMC. Unfortunately FTMC does not work with my USB soundcard, meanwhile the Android system works with it. Any settings I mis?

Comment

i dont have a usb sound card try, but check "system/system/audio output" and it should be the 1º option, dont forget to change the "settings level" to "expert".

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      FTMC Build 13 -> http://freak-tab.de/luis/Ftmc/FTMC-1...e-Build-13.apk

Changelog:

Code:
                      [hdmi] fix hdmi 3d switch

[rk mpi] init rk mpi decoder base version

[logging] close extra log print

ADD: [xsp] filter by originaltitle

Revert "CHG: [droid;amc] only give priority to surface in 4K"
                      Now that the most bothersome limitations of surface are fixed, revert to
                      giving it prority

Display milliseconds in log file

FIX: [droid] use CLOCK_MONOTONIC, as OS

FIX: [amc] no need to update texture when discarding buffer

FIX: [amc] initialize m_codec

changed, expand zerba check to all platforms

core: fixed ZebraListAccessCheck, need to compare paths using results from realpath, else they might not match

GUIFontTTFGL: Fix texture leak in subtitles
                      With mkv file with S_TEXT/UTF8, we leak one texture of 1024x64x32bpp (256K) for every file that is played.

DVDOverlaySSA: Fix Leak with SSA subtitles
                      This fixes the long standing memory leak:
                      http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15820
                      CDVDSubtitlesLibass is reference counted and only releases libass
                      reasources (typically hundreds of MBs) when count gets to zero.
                      But the resource is incorrectly acquired after being created
                      with a reference count of zero, so is never released.
                      1:
                      The version 12 i installed over the 11th ...can i do the same thing with this one or i have to uninstall the old ones?¿?...

2:
                      Is there any method for non rooted android tv to replace and update the 2 files(librkffplayer.so & libffmpeg.so) into /system/lib.?¿?

3:
                      Thanks for your hard WORK...without this FTMC i wouldn't use my android tv well...

You can´t imagine how much you help me with this...and for that...THANKS A LOT!!!!!

Comment

Hi, I have successfully installed the 13 version over the 12, the first two tries it crashed but have never happened again. I thought that this version would solve a problem which comes from a long time ago, but it does not. This errors appear quite a lot, specially at the start:
                        - error reading /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/modes
                        - error reading /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/mode
                        - error reading /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/3dmode
                        The thing is that those folder don't exist, and I have searched for a solution. It seems to be a problem that Kodi has had for over a year, and the solution could be to change those path for the correct ones:
                        - /sys/class/display/HDMI/modes
                        - /sys/class/display/HDMI/mode
                        - /sys/class/display/HDMI/3dmode
                        Can this be solved? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WAIKIKI728 View Post

1:
                          The version 12 i installed over the 11th ...can i do the same thing with this one or i have to uninstall the old ones?¿?...

2:
                          Is there any method for non rooted android tv to replace and update the 2 files(librkffplayer.so & libffmpeg.so) into /system/lib.?¿?

3:
                          Thanks for your hard WORK...without this FTMC i wouldn't use my android tv well...

You can´t imagine how much you help me with this...and for that...THANKS A LOT!!!!!
                          1º yes everytime i rls a new build you can update over the old ones, no need to uninstall!

2º Sorry but no unless you know how to edit roms!

3º many thaks

Hi, I have successfully installed the 13 version over the 12, the first two tries it crashed but have never happened again. I thought that this version would solve a problem which comes from a long time ago, but it does not. This errors appear quite a lot, specially at the start:
                          - error reading /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/modes
                          - error reading /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/mode
                          - error reading /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/3dmode
                          The thing is that those folder don't exist, and I have searched for a solution. It seems to be a problem that Kodi has had for over a year, and the solution could be to change those path for the correct ones:
                          - /sys/class/display/HDMI/modes
                          - /sys/class/display/HDMI/mode
                          - /sys/class/display/HDMI/3dmode
                          Can this be solved? Thanks
                          That is FW problem and not FTMC/kodi problem that is why it was never fixed and it will never be fixed :/
                          Sorry

Comment

That's why I wont buy any RK devices any more, or at least nothing made by RKM, worst support ever!

I'm having a quite annoying bug with FTMC; When i click the return button in the videos menu (or any other) after some seconds it automatically goes back to the latest window or replays a video or music which i had just stopped. Why is this happening?
                            thanks

Comment

hmm need to check it, thks for the report!
                              Im fairly limited on the optimizations i can do now, this is codec wise.
                              If i make more codec updates i need to ditch droid 4 support!

Comment

hi superceleron and thanx for your time, i have a MK808B Plus withe your rom/kodi and it's work well in DTS and DD
                                but this box i68G or other RK3368 it's shit, sorry for my word.
                                but i buy 72€ and i would like to see this thing work.
                                I said it just for my nerves.
                                Anyway, for version 13 the sound and image always jumps 2 to 3 times per hour.

i68G
                                ionix 9.5
                                librkffplayer ok
                                libffmpeg ok

Comment

Working...
                                X