Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it will its opensource just need to clean it!

Comment

Great, thanks SC!

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Ok Done

Changed Header to FTMC

ADDED CHANGE LOGS ALL THE WAY BACK TO BUILD 7 (6 AND BEFORE IN 2ND PAGE BUT BUGGY SO SEE WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT THEM.)
        Guys, but FTMC thread shouldn't be on XBMC Talk thread to keep everything related to Kodi together?
        Last edited by el_easy; 12-08-2016, 12:56. Reason: added website
        -Chromecast with Google TV
        - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post

Guys, but FTMC thread shouldn't be on XBMC Talk thread to keep everything related to Kodi together?
          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ions/xbmc-talk
          I think so too.
          Because it is for RK3368, RK3288, RK3229 & some Amlogic devices not just for RK3368.

Comment

Yes it should be there, i will ask one of the mods!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Yes it should be there, i will ask one of the mods!
              Another thing

superceleron since you're FTMC Dev. Can scooter2014 transfer the thread to you? I don't even know if that is that possible..
              -Chromecast with Google TV
              - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Dunno about that, but no problem im a mod so i can edit the 1º post when i need it!

Comment

Build 14 added to the 1º post!

Comment

Build 15 at the 1º post

Comment

hey super... trying your latest... all good so far except when i play 4k streams on kodi using real-debrid from release hub..... the video wont turn off .... at least without doing several clicks and quickly turning to another addon..... wondered if you can advise... thanks

Comment

and green screen with 1080 using RKcodec.... mo is looking into this... rk is cool with 4k

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                          and green screen with 1080 using RKcodec.... mo is looking into this... rk is cool with 4k
                          This is with RK3229 MM only not on other MM, just not to confuse people
                          The fix I got unfortunately didn't work but should hear something soon.

The RD streams not exiting is something SPMC related as it is not a problem in Kodi 16.1/RKMC but I have no idea what commit/code of SPMC causes it.

Comment

Yes mo123 i need to find what code did it, since SPMC also have it!

Comment

Two issues I have found:

1) When opening a video on a USB pen or HDD, using ES Explorer or other File manager, FTMC doesn't run the video it stays on desktop, on SPMC and others it runs the video automatically.

2) On SPMC when connecting to an HDD it says HDD, but on FTMC only disk0 if I'm not mistaken

The rest is running pretty well, thanks for your hard work.
                              Last edited by viggen66; 12-17-2016, 13:19.

Comment

thks for the report

Comment

Working...
                                X