X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bylderup View Post
    Hi I´m new here..
    I have trouble with my beelink MiniX3 II with 2G/32G Memory and Android 6.01.
    I bought it a few days ago and installed some apps via Appstore eg. SPMC and KODI.
    I installed libreelec on SD Card with toothpicking method, too.
    Everything was running fine

Then i found a link for FTMC, downloaded build 25 apk for aml - because dts 5.1 didn´t work in SPMC or Kodi.
    I took the apk file on an USB Stick removed KODI and installed FTMC.

Now I do have the problem that in android the SD Card with openelec is seen TWICE.
    In FTMC I do see not the label of the SD Card but 2 times "5ADF-F5B2"
    In Android Memory settings the SD Card ist shown twice as LIBREELEC and as LIBREELEC_DISK
    But LIBRELEC_DISK is marked as corrupted and wants fo format the Card ( its a lie, the Card is ok..)

Today I removed FTMC build 25 and installed build 26 but problem hasn´t gone.

How can I delete the wrong secondary "LIBREELEC_DISK" Entry. ??
    If I remove the card, both Entries are gone.

Can U help me out please ?
    That is Because you still dint configure you sdcard, you need to configure it as internal or external, check the upper bar you should see something in there that you can use to configure that...
    After that it will show only 1 time.
    But if after you removed ftmc and you still have that problem, that is a firmware problem, FTMC cant and dont change nothing in the system... is a simple apk like Kodi or SPMC.

Comment

UPNP working here...100%

Make sure you enable under service setting UPnP/DLNA
      Check enable Airplay support
      Check UPnp Support

Add Video Source
      Browse
      Add network location
      Change Protocol to UPnP server
      Browse
      Should show list of servers and click on the one required
      click ok then ok
      It will be then listed in Browse for New Share
      Click then ok
      Name it if you want
      Done

Maybe other ways but this works here.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        UPNP working here...100%

Make sure you enable under service setting UPnP/DLNA
        Check enable Airplay support
        Check UPnp Support

Add Video Source
        Browse
        Add network location
        Change Protocol to UPnP server
        Browse
        Should show list of servers and click on the one required
        click ok then ok
        It will be then listed in Browse for New Share
        Click then ok
        Name it if you want
        Done

Maybe other ways but this works here.
        Just another Workaround.

100% Working would be Not having to turn the device into a UPnP Server which is what happens when you enable UPnP in Services.

Comment

Well... since i need to reply to some ppl about FTMC, nothing better than here!
          I dint uploaded the code earlier, because it was a mess, im not a very organized guy in that matter, and since i was a SVN guy and i never used git... i never started a git repo... it may change in the early future, im working on it.
          And you guys should know me better because i do share shit load of stuff, and i even teach ppl in PM's some stuff... and then i never ear of them again, but i will continue.. when i have the free time to reply. (No dont PM me for everything like lots do now, my inbox it getting full...)
          Another thing... FTMC started as Kodi 16.1 and not RKMC, but i wanted more than it only be limited to amcodec and general chip, i started to add code from SPMC and some from Kodi (17) and other sparse code, a little changes from me... AND added all the changes from RKMC so like that it will be a AM, RK & General Kodi "Fork"...
          My main goal with FTMC when i started was to try to maintain Android 4 support the max time that i could, i done this not for me since i dont need it but thinking on all the ppl out there that cant afford buy a new box(and yes i know a lot of ppl like that).
          Well then i started to add lot more fixes for amcodec (for the S9xx Chips) and mediacodec(this one with a lot of pinpoint selected code).
          I'm no programmer, i do know a little of C/C++ enough for me to know what to do with the code and choose specific code that it will work ok on this "fork".
          And Shomari , i dont care if it uses proprietary codecs to make the boxes play well the videos, i simple dont... (but dont mistaken that im not a supporter of open source because i am, and i always be since o started to use linux in 92)
          but i do like the way amlogic is going... rockchip should be doing the same... mediacodec should be the "future".
          But i tell you mediacodec still plays like crap on aml droid 7(mibox international), it may change as the code matures and more fixes comes to the sdk, but for now amcodec is still king for a lot of video formats.
          Before i shared public FTMC i was already working on it for 4 months in private, and i could leave it private if i want it... i could even give it a name any name put out there that nobody known about who made it etc.. like lots do and earn money from it... i could have done that but i dint.. because some of my fellows freaktab team members challenged me to do a freaktab fork, and FTMC was born...
          AND i do use FTMC in ALL my rom work, and i use it in my own boxes that i use at home, like mibox international it works great on it, wetek play 2 and some other's!
          To end... i do this for fun, and simple because i like it, like i do in all my work!

Here is the code to the ones that asked, is based on build 25... so until i get a git repo going.... and when i will, it will be from build 26 up... sorry no earlier changes in the git!
          I cleaned the best that i could, and dont ask me how to compile it... i dont care!

Last edited by superceleron; 05-07-2017, 16:53.

Comment

Wow Kinda pissed off thst you actually had to speak out re this. Super Celeron THANK YOU for caring for all of us that have crap devices. For caring about those that cant run any other kodi fork without crap video and sound. Thank you for taking time to make our lives better. The rest of na sayers can simply go pound salt YOUR STILL OUR HERO......
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Well... since i need to reply to some ppl about FTMC, nothing better than here!
              I dint uploaded the code earlier, because it was a mess, im not a very organized guy in that matter, and since i was a SVN guy and i never used git... i never started a git repo... it may change in the early future, im working on it.
              And you guys should know me better because i do share shit load of stuff, and i even teach ppl in PM's some stuff... and then i never ear of them again, but i will continue.. when i have the free time to reply. (No dont PM me for everything like lots do now, my inbox it getting full...)
              Another thing... FTMC started as Kodi 16.1 and not RKMC, but i wanted more than it only be limited to amcodec and general chip, i started to add code from SPMC and some from Kodi (17) and other sparse code, a little changes from me... AND added all the changes from RKMC so like that it will be a AM, RK & General Kodi "Fork"...
              My main goal with FTMC when i started was to try to maintain Android 4 support the max time that i could, i done this not for me since i dont need it but thinking on all the ppl out there that cant afford buy a new box(and yes i know a lot of ppl like that).
              Well then i started to add lot more fixes for amcodec (for the S9xx Chips) and mediacodec(this one with a lot of pinpoint selected code).
              I'm no programmer, i do know a little of C/C++ enough for me to know what to do with the code and choose specific code that it will work ok on this "fork".
              And Shomari , i dont care if it uses proprietary codecs to make the boxes play well the videos, i simple dont... (but dont mistaken that im not a supporter of open source because i am, and i always be since o started to use linux in 92)
              but i do like the way amlogic is going... rockchip should be doing the same... mediacodec should be the "future".
              But i tell you mediacodec still plays like crap on aml droid 7(mibox international), it may change as the code matures and more fixes comes to the sdk, but for now amcodec is still king for a lot of video formats.
              Before i shared public FTMC i was already working on it for 4 months in private, and i could leave it private if i want it... i could even give it a name any name put out there that nobody known about who made it etc.. like lots do and earn money from it... i could have done that but i dint.. because some of my fellows freaktab team members challenged me to do a freaktab fork, and FTMC was born...
              AND i do use FTMC in ALL my rom work, and i use it in my own boxes that i use at home, like mibox international it works great on it, wetek play 2 and some other's!
              To end... i do this for fun, and simple because i like it, like i do in all my work!

Here is the code to the ones that asked, is based on build 25... so until i get a git repo going.... and when i will, it will be from build 26 up... sorry no earlier changes in the git!
              I cleaned the best that i could, and dont ask me how to compile it... i dont care!

http://freak-tab.de/luis/Ftmc/source/ftmc.tar.gz
              Great speech and a wonderfull hobby and i hope you enjoy it for a long time. I tried to learn from many programmers but for me its to diffecult another reason to enjoy work from ppl like you

thanks

Comment

sc is super hard worker. Please if you can send him a beer if you can. He works on these boxes every day.
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Yes or use ADB as they suggest
                  Find your device depends library on the github folder RKMC\xbmc\RKMC-Patches. Just like your android box chip is RK3368 and system is Android5.1, you must download this library from RKMC-Patches/rk3368/Android5.1/librkffplayer.so. Then use the command: adb push librkffplayer.so /system/lib/librkmcplayer.so

Hi... i am using one Macbook pro ...is there any tutorial or guide for using ADB commands for update the RKMC patches in my Android tv?¿?..
                  I searched and i guess i just have to install android tools in my mac and with the same wifi connection to transfer this file to my android tv but i really don´t get it..

P.D.:Thanks for your help and hard work
                  P.D.1:Sorry for the off topic

Comment

superceleron you must've misinterpreted something I said at some point, somewhere, surely.

I never once offered any opinion in any way contradicting the prevailing sentiment around here - that you're one of the good cats doing much needed work.

I don't know why I'm the one singled out in this post. I don't have any beef with you or anything you do, at all; I don't know what you - or anyone else's - beef is with me, especially if it revolves around FTMC. There must be some other issue.

I'm of the opinion that RK's development track (AML is somewhat on the same boat but making decidedly better strides) is arrogantly foolish in its pursuit of private apis over industry standard public methods. I don't think we need to hash the obvious state of things to determine whether or not that's a legitimate opinion.

When I call RK's patches 'bullshit', I'm speaking as a longtime RK user first and foremost, but also as a contributor, as an additional minor note.

Simply because I deem the mess of a landscape that AML/RK have created with their forks, branches and bootleg methods a disgusting pigsty, that doesn't mean I think everyone that delves into RK's private methods is swine.

I understand why you do what you do, and the reasoning behind it. I hope you also understand where my convictions concerning RK/AML's bootleg methods come from, where they land, and where they aim.

I hope nobody's 'pissed' about my simple (and very widely shared) opinions on public vs. private methods in programming.

There's no reason such sentiments should exist. Since I was the only one specifically singled out, please let me know if my presence here is considered antagonistic. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome. This wouldn't be the first time I've sensed some slick statements aimed at my bows. I'm a guest here, just like anyone else, no need to tap dance around the reality of things, be real and be open. That's usually best one way or the other for everyone involved.

Comment

Hi all.
                      Big thanks to superceleron for creating this.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues installing ftmc on the Samsung Galaxy tab 3, running 4.4.2?

I previously had kodi 16.1 installed but after a factory reset I found it would install but would crash after the 'first run' process.

I was hoping ftmc would be my saviour, but unfortunately I'm having the same problem. It will install, shows the 'preparing first run' screen, then crashes.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                        superceleron you must've misinterpreted something I said at some point, somewhere, surely.

I never once offered any opinion in any way contradicting the prevailing sentiment around here - that you're one of the good cats doing much needed work.

I don't know why I'm the one singled out in this post. I don't have any beef with you or anything you do, at all; I don't know what you - or anyone else's - beef is with me, especially if it revolves around FTMC. There must be some other issue.

I'm of the opinion that RK's development track (AML is somewhat on the same boat but making decidedly better strides) is arrogantly foolish in its pursuit of private apis over industry standard public methods. I don't think we need to hash the obvious state of things to determine whether or not that's a legitimate opinion.

When I call RK's patches 'bullshit', I'm speaking as a longtime RK user first and foremost, but also as a contributor, as an additional minor note.

Simply because I deem the mess of a landscape that AML/RK have created with their forks, branches and bootleg methods a disgusting pigsty, that doesn't mean I think everyone that delves into RK's private methods is swine.

I understand why you do what you do, and the reasoning behind it. I hope you also understand where my convictions concerning RK/AML's bootleg methods come from, where they land, and where they aim.

I hope nobody's 'pissed' about my simple (and very widely shared) opinions on public vs. private methods in programming.

There's no reason such sentiments should exist. Since I was the only one specifically singled out, please let me know if my presence here is considered antagonistic. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome. This wouldn't be the first time I've sensed some slick statements aimed at my bows. I'm a guest here, just like anyone else, no need to tap dance around the reality of things, be real and be open. That's usually best one way or the other for everyone involved.
                        all cool m8, was having a bad day...
                        But.. Hmm must have read it wrong but it looked liked you was upset
                        I was just explaining it, because of the kodi forum thread that i read, and as you know my main language is not english... it may look that im pissed but im not!
                        The only thing that i dint like that you wrote it was that i was not going to share the code(GPL), nothing else!
                        And FTMC started as kodi and not RKMC i just merge it, more lots of others...
                        Last edited by superceleron; 04-25-2017, 09:45.

Comment

all cool m8, was having a bad day...
                          But.. Hmm must have read it wrong but it looked liked you was upset
                          I was just explaining it, because of the kodi forum thread that i read, and as you know my main language is not english... it may look that im pissed but im not!
                          The only thing that i dint like that you wrote it was that i was not going to share the code(GPL), nothig else!
                          And FTMC started as kodi and not RKMC i just merge it, more lots of others...
                          I'm glad you said something, that's number one. But I wasn't upset at all; not then, not now.

And I never said anything about releasing code, at all. Never even touched that topic. Some members of Team Kodi did, not me, I had nothing to say about it, because as I said before - I never once made a single criticism of FTMC or you, not once. Whoever is leading you on with this nonsense is giving you wrong information. Check my post history here and in the Kodi forums, I have the same isername. You're confusing my posts with someone else's, or someone is intentionally playing you with bad information.

I've been here before. For the better part of two+ years I had virtually no contribution or participation in these forums due to - guess what - the original RKMC fork that started out as an illegally distributed, modified Kodi originating in China.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ding#post17870

Nagrace and Ugoos were caught redhanded, lying about the existence and distribution of the modified Kodi (which I discovered, at the time, was able to hardware decode HEVC on arm [RK3288] when not even desktop solutions could accomplish it - '14) and I faced a torrent of fury from each and every player trying to get a cut of that bootleg Kodi pie. To this day I have users on my ignore list from the fallout of that fight.

In the end, Nagrace/Ugoos got caught lying, time vindicated what I was saying (it's all here, in my post history, I won't bother linking) and the illegal Kodi was renamed RKMC to sidestep Kodi's legitimate demands for the modified sources, which RK refused to honor.

That's the genesis of RKMC and the bullshit state of things we're in on the RK side, which is of course a substantial portion of all this, as it's how FTMC originally became a much needed thing.

Point is, I'm not upset. I just have a memory. And I see the wagons circling now, just as they did then, and it's pretty much full circle, because I was on the same side I'm on now as I was back then, and so are the ones agitating the bullshit for their own gain on the other end. (and no, that does not include superceleron

BTW, English is my second language, also.

Comment

You guys are both good developers so no hard feelings for either one of you keep up the good work both of you and hopefully in the future you guys can create even more good things for users we do appreciate both of what u have contributed ... Thanks Again

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post

I'm glad you said something, that's number one. But I wasn't upset at all; not then, not now.

And I never said anything about releasing code, at all. Never even touched that topic. Some members of Team Kodi did, not me, I had nothing to say about it, because as I said before - I never once made a single criticism of FTMC or you, not once. Whoever is leading you on with this nonsense is giving you wrong information. Check my post history here and in the Kodi forums, I have the same isername. You're confusing my posts with someone else's, or someone is intentionally playing you with bad information.

I've been here before. For the better part of two+ years I had virtually no contribution or participation in these forums due to - guess what - the original RKMC fork that started out as an illegally distributed, modified Kodi originating in China.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ding#post17870

Nagrace and Ugoos were caught redhanded, lying about the existence and distribution of the modified Kodi (which I discovered, at the time, was able to hardware decode HEVC on arm [RK3288] when not even desktop solutions could accomplish it - '14) and I faced a torrent of fury from each and every player trying to get a cut of that bootleg Kodi pie. To this day I have users on my ignore list from the fallout of that fight.

In the end, Nagrace/Ugoos got caught lying, time vindicated what I was saying (it's all here, in my post history, I won't bother linking) and the illegal Kodi was renamed RKMC to sidestep Kodi's legitimate demands for the modified sources, which RK refused to honor.

That's the genesis of RKMC and the bullshit state of things we're in on the RK side, which is of course a substantial portion of all this, as it's how FTMC originally became a much needed thing.

Point is, I'm not upset. I just have a memory. And I see the wagons circling now, just as they did then, and it's pretty much full circle, because I was on the same side I'm on now as I was back then, and so are the ones agitating the bullshit for their own gain on the other end. (and no, that does not include superceleron

BTW, English is my second language, also.
                              well i think i got lost in translation m8, well we are over and out on this and cool...
                              Anything else we should make in private now, lots of off topic
                              Btw, the way you write simple dont look its your 2º lang lol lot better english than me

Comment

well i think i got lost in translation m8, well we are over and out on this and cool...
                                Anything else we should make in private now, lots of off topic
                                Btw, the way you write simple dont look its your 2º lang lol lot better english than me
                                Yes, indeed. I do apologize to everyone that I had a hand in steering this thread off topic. I think we understand each other, and you know I have no beef with you and never did. That's all that matters. Everything else is 'water under the bridge'..

And I can only command the English language by luck ... I was simply lucky to be born and raised in the US, where we all speak it.

... and your English is fine, better than fine, and well received.

I'm out - salute..

Comment

Working...
                                X