This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi SC,

I've updated (install) FTMC build 23 with the last build 26 on my Mecool BB2 PRO SC V1 Rom.
    I was expecting an update...as I've read in this thread... instead I found two FTMC installed.

Unistalled 23...but now the "Kodi Media Center " main button in the "Home" of the Rom doesnt' work.
    Is it possible to restore it?

Thanks

Magnum

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
      Hi SC,

I've updated (install) FTMC build 23 with the last build 26 on my Mecool BB2 PRO SC V1 Rom.
      I was expecting an update...as I've read in this thread... instead I found two FTMC installed.

Unistalled 23...but now the "Kodi Media Center " main button in the "Home" of the Rom doesnt' work.
      Is it possible to restore it?

Thanks

Magnum
      Yes i know that is because i have change the package name...
      I will see if i update the launcher and up it somewhere!
      But its not directly related with FTMC, next time post it in the rom topic plz!

Comment

Originally posted by Dougyb83 View Post
        Hi all.
        Big thanks to superceleron for creating this.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues installing ftmc on the Samsung Galaxy tab 3, running 4.4.2?

I previously had kodi 16.1 installed but after a factory reset I found it would install but would crash after the 'first run' process.

I was hoping ftmc would be my saviour, but unfortunately I'm having the same problem. It will install, shows the 'preparing first run' screen, then crashes.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
        well if its doing the same with kodi 16.1 then your tablet have some firmware problem or are needing of a full factory reset!

Comment

hi people freak
          first thanks by your tecnic comments. we learn so much.
          I ask your opinion about kodi 16 or 17 to update an Rk3288 stick CX929 Sunchip 2Gb/8Gb -Mali764v -4K that bring XBMC14.1 run Android 4.2
          My knowledge of this junction of Hardware/software is not much, but I think I read somewhere that we should not update hardware with the latest software as the firmware installed has been tested to optimize and stabilize the operating your device-
          can tell me if you know if exist some issues to update to kodi 16.1 my device and still android Jely Bean ??
          thanks

Comment

5.1 audio pass through volume going high to low and back to high ... it's on amlogic s905 android box... s95 Vega meta to be exact ... anyone else experience this ? On spmc audio pass through volume was good no issues ....

Comment

Build 26 working great in a couple android TV boxes, thanks SuperCeleron.

Anybody knows if there is a plan to make RKCodec to work on RK3188?, in my case I have a Minix Neo X7 with wasser 3.0.6 ROM, lollipop 5.1.1, with FTMC build 26 working fine, but with RKcodec not selected; when it´s selected produce video with just blank screen with audio ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
                Build 26 working great in a couple android TV boxes, thanks SuperCeleron.

Anybody knows if there is a plan to make RKCodec to work on RK3188?, in my case I have a Minix Neo X7 with wasser 3.0.6 ROM, lollipop 5.1.1, with FTMC build 26 working fine, but with RKcodec not selected; when it´s selected produce video with just blank screen with audio ongoing.
                RKCodec will never work with 3188.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Very nice fork... If I use SPMC I can see all details about the movies video/sound whith my remote by clicking on menu (see pic attached), is this same with this mod ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikele View Post
                    Very nice fork... If I use SPMC I can see all details about the movies video/sound whith my remote by clicking on menu, is this same with this mod ?
                    yes i added that feature, i think is useful.

Comment

I try to but thats do not show anything. which remote button I have to use ?

Comment

Oh I see, we have to stay clicked few second on menu button, you are a genius !

Comment

Originally posted by mikele View Post
                          Oh I see, we have to stay clicked few second on menu button, you are a genius !
                          yes it needs a long press

Comment

AMLogic codec are used transparently ? Can we know when AMLogic codecs are used ? whats difference with other codecs ?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

RKCodec will never work with 3188.
                              Hi, thanks for answer.
                              Do you know why?, is it because of low power of rk3188 cpu & mali 400 gpu? or it´s simply lack of interest from rockchip to cover this SoC (that can be called "old" now, but still it´s performing good, specially with LL fw)?.
                              It´s a shame, on RK3288 (Bellink R-89 MM fw) works great.

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post

Hi, thanks for answer.
                                Do you know why?, is it because of low power of rk3188 cpu & mali 400 gpu? or it´s simply lack of interest from rockchip to cover this SoC (that can be called "old" now, but still it´s performing good, specially with LL fw)?.
                                It´s a shame, on RK3288 (Bellink R-89 MM fw) works great.
                                Most likely because it was a dead chip but also because RK3188 never progressed beyond Kitkat, even though there are one or two Lollipop firmwares out there.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X