X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBL View Post

Ok, this is really starting to grind.
    I did a full factory restore on this MiNIX Z64-A. First I setup Kodi on the preinstalled Kodi 15, all seemed ok.
    Then unistalled Kodi 15 and Kodi folder in data folder. installed FTMC and same problem, doesn't run, also the same with Kodi 16.
    I flashed the box to what seems to be the only stock FW out there http://minixforum.com/threads/neo-z6...date-zip.8234/

I have no idea what has changed as I had already updated this box to Kodi 16.1 and only wanted to update it to FTMC. Now can't update Kodi at all.

EDIT: Found my issue in relation to Kodi 16.1. I needed the x86 version. Duh.
    Any FTMC version for x86?
    Nop is ARM, it wont work on x86 android devices!

Comment

Originally posted by smith2 View Post
      1st I musy say:
      @Superceleron - thanks for your work producing this marvel !!

Now...
      Call me stupid - but I sincerely had no idea that FTMC has a home here at FreakTab - the 'FT' part just did not occur to me...duh.

I have an MXQ TV Box with Kodi 16.0 & Android 4.4.2 .
      Will soon upgrade it to FTMC.
      Hoping -very- much to be able to use the library & other data from Kodi in FTMC.

I searched here but got loads of non-specific results; searched the web and found this:

Which insists=> Before you begin,make sure you have COMMUNITY PORTAL INSTALLED

Whatever that is ??
      And it is aimed at Kodi 16.1, which I do not have.

So I ask, please:
      Is it workable to just copy in a backup of my org.xbmc.xbmc directory, will it re-use my settings, add-ons & library - OR:
      Is there a better way to backup & restore that stuff after installing FTMC to get all that stuff back as its been ??

Thanks for any helpful replies !!
      Just rename (before you execute ftmc the 1º time)"org.xbmc.xbmc" to "org.xbmc.ftmc", inside you see "files" and inside that one ".kodi" or ".xbmc" (you need to enable view hidden files) and rename to".ftmc"
      And that is it! very simple!

Comment

Superb !!:
        Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        Just rename (before you execute ftmc the 1º time)"org.xbmc.xbmc" to "org.xbmc.ftmc", inside you see "files" and inside that one ".kodi" or ".xbmc" (you need to enable view hidden files) and rename to".ftmc"
        And that is it! very simple!
        Thanks Very Much Superceleron, now I am able to move forward properly.

Comment

I'm getting dts drop outs pass through ..... ? Using minix u1 012 firmware

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
            I'm getting dts drop outs pass through ..... ? Using minix u1 012 firmware
            well i dont have how to test it! so cant do much!
            But dts drop outs looks like a fw problem, i know that some fw have that problem!
            Theirs a hack for it(general s9xx hack) i think, search the forum.

Comment

Hi, is there a ftmc version that works on gbox mx2 and amazon fire tv?

I ask because i installed ftmc on both of these devices. But it wont open. It just crashes.

Comment

Is this fork available to install on a raspberry pi 3? Thank you! This is amazing on my minix neo x7

Enviado desde mi MHA-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Fantastic !

thnx superceleron

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	644262 Nice
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	644262 Nice
                      Nice

Comment

Working great on my very old MXQ box. Thanks superceleron

Comment

Originally posted by kerenmac View Post
                          superceleron I have built an installable zip with some changes for the Confluence ZEITGEIST skin. I have tested them over the last weeks, but i got some free time today and decided to share them (i have had to clean it as in my custom mod it was quite "dirty", but i think that everything is correct). These are the changes:
                          - The clock now has seconds. It can be disabled in the skin settings.
                          - Home addons are bigger.
                          - Home addons now appear centered when being more than 4.
                          - Login screen has Confluence original background. (In FTMC the original black background was replaced with the stock Confluence background, so this change does nothing)
                          - Startup focused home section can be selected in the skin settings. NOTE: If you enable or disable a Home section it is necessary to exit and enter again in skin settings in order to reload the new available home sections.
                          - In “Wide List” viewmode the list icons are a little bit bigger and the aspect ratio will be kept instead of being scaled in order to have a better look. This means that small posters will be resized instead of being cut.
                          Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09840154961898574745

NOTE 1: Changes were made over the stock skin of FTMC (build 26).
                          NOTE 2: The skin is still linked to the official repo so if a new update comes out it will be overwritten if automatic updates are switched on.
                          Enjoy!
                          Well i checked your skin mod(ye late... busy busy) i think i will add it as default in build 27

Comment

Originally posted by bifftaz1 View Post
                            Working great on my very old MXQ box. Thanks superceleron

Comment

This is simply awesome, thanks superceleron .

I am running this on a Minix X8-H+. The picture quality using the AML codec is superior compared Medicodec, no question, and this version 26 seems the most 'stable' yet in delivering smooth video with minimal drops etc.

This is playing videos smoothly that other forks just fell to pieces with.

Only minor bug I have seen is that the SD, HD indicator does not come up for each video until it has been opened, rather than being scanned when added to the library. This happened in Kodi/SPMC at one point.

Comment

yes i know, where is that problem i will fix it eventually... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X