X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

In the last build:
    Disabled External Player confirmation dialog. Like this theirs no more need to press 'OK' every time it starts/stops the play of a video file! ( Thks mo123 for the tip )

Can someone share how to do this? Is there a way to do it in vanilla Kodi as well?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Eriol View Post
      Hello,

In the last build:
      Disabled External Player confirmation dialog. Like this theirs no more need to press 'OK' every time it starts/stops the play of a video file! ( Thks mo123 for the tip )

Can someone share how to do this? Is there a way to do it in vanilla Kodi as well?

Cheers!
      Yes you need to mess with the source code!
      But its not something to ask here, make a new thread!

Comment

Hey all. What about DASH support (Youtube) ?

Comment

Hi guys,
          first of all, I'm sorry for my english.

I'm facing too many issue with my Beelink GT1 A92 (Amlogic s912 chip) and FTMC. In few words, I'm able to obtain smoot playback only disabling ALL HW accelerations.
          With amcodec option on, I have many skipped frames (more or less 3 per seconds) and choppy playback.

Do you have suggestions about how to solve my problems?

Thank you.

Comment

S912 u have to unchecked amlogic codec ....

Comment

merlinux I have TX8 android Box (android 6.01) with S912 AMLogic SoC and FTMC run as hell. My AMLogic codecs are checked "on" and all my hardware acceleration are checked "on" too.

what do you mean by "HW accelerations"? where do you find this settings ? Wher are located the files you play wifi/wired/usb ??

Did you try SPMC ? You can tweak all hardware acceleration, including for SD files an not only HD files you will play. For me I click "always" on all AMLogic codecs SD and HD, SPMC run as hell too... I never have darker movies
              Last edited by mikele; 05-14-2017, 16:07. Reason: spmc

Comment

Hi All,
                Sorry to ask a stupid question but remember I'm Welsh, I'm running FTMC Build 24 on my Rockchip Tab and I see that Build 26 is out but I can't find any way to update my FTMC to the new build. I downloaded the file and ran it but it just installed the Build 26 version and not over the top update of Build 24.
                Any help be great many thanks

Comment

The new build uses separate install location so u can run kodi and ftmc together if you wanted too

Comment

So I have a HiMedia H8 Plus using RK3368.

Currently running KODI 17.1. Would FTMC optimized for RK chipset be better for me?

I ask cause I belive FTMC is based on Kodi 16.1.

Which would make more sense for this situation?

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                      So I have a HiMedia H8 Plus using RK3368.

Currently running KODI 17.1. Would FTMC optimized for RK chipset be better for me?

I ask cause I belive FTMC is based on Kodi 16.1.

Which would make more sense for this situation?
                      well.. try it... you now can have it installed at the same time as kodi.
                      Dont forget to enable rkcodec stuff... and hope your firmware is updated!

Comment

Going to try this when I get home tonight. I just noticed this exists

I guess the rkcodec stuff is just in the settings somewhere?

Im excited to try this I like new stuff

Running lateset official firmware no root.

Installed on my phone to look at this out of curiosity.

When I install it on my H8 Plus the RKCodec what should I be turning on? please let me know and thanks.

Also the himedia launcher has a kodi tile that seems to be fixed. anyway i can associate this with that tile?

running this firmware H8 Plus HMD-1.1.7 2017-03-15.193212
                        Last edited by 007; 05-15-2017, 17:31.

Comment

The firmware question you need to put in a new topic and not here.
                          And about the rkcodec... you should turn on everything but vp9... since 3368 dont hw decode vp9!

Comment

by everything you mean even enable fractional hdmi?

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              by everything you mean even enable fractional hdmi?
                              yes, it ftmc crashes after you enable rkcodec when you try to play a video, that means your firmware its not updated!

Comment

my firmware is the latest for the box 2017-03-15 release so hopefully they used recent stuff over at himedia.

Comment

Working...
                                X