This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 007 View Post
    by everything you mean even enable fractional hdmi?
    That setting is only functional on RK3328 & RK3399 devices, for others you can disable it rather.
    I'm not sure if it has an effect on other devices like RK3368 since it's a hardware feature and not a software feature.

Comment

so that means really i need to tick accelerate rkcodec and accelerate mpeg1/2 only

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

That setting is only functional on RK3328 & RK3399 devices, for others you can disable it rather.
        I'm not sure if it has an effect on other devices like RK3368 since it's a hardware feature and not a software feature.
        Well im also a bit unsure about that one since not even on rk3399 its working...!

so that means really i need to tick accelerate rkcodec and accelerate mpeg1/2 only
        yes leave it off and only enable that 2, but do you tests... try on off etc etc...

Comment

minixfreak
          Yes I know I can install FTMC & KODI on the same device but what I want to do is update FTMC Build 24 to FTMC Build 26 so I don't have to set it up again from the start. Do you know if and how I can update over the top?
          iechyd da

Comment

You would have to install build 26 then copy the directory over to the new location or use addon called backup and save it

Comment

so i set this up. the h8 plus is my moms at my parents house.

so i turned on rkcodec and thempeg accelerator.

seems to be running nice. however sodoes kodi 17.1

i think exodus finds more sources on 17.1. (yes i enabled live streaming)

time and testing will tell. parents are watching shows on it as we speak and say its working good.

when i play with it more i will report back.

do you guys plan to make a 17.1 based ftmc or is that pointless?

Comment

minixfreak
                Thank you for the feed back, I've done it from backup now just hoping that any other Builds we will be able to update over the top.
                iechyd da

Comment

Hey all ! About any hypothetical new version is it possible to build it with DASH support and more tweak for SD movies too ? I mean with SPMC its possible to load AMLogic codecs for SD movies too, not with FTMC this is annoying because the SD movies are darker, not with AMLogic codecs. Everything else is perfect !

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

no need for screenshots i know what you mean, still trying to see where is the problem... since dont happen to all!
                    Hello again.
                    I might be a localization problem.
                    When I change the language to English, everything arrears as it should.when I change to Greek , then the problem appears as described.
                    I don't know if it helps you.

Comment

Great news I did review when you sorted the python issue is there any plans for a 17.1 version or is it 17 like EBMC FORK from mygica

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saying thanks. this seems to run so much nicer on my boxes than 17.1 and everything works.

even exiting the app is faster.

Very happy with this.

Comment

Impossible to scrap movie collection from themoviedb with smb share ftmc crash

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
                            Impossible to scrap movie collection from themoviedb with smb share ftmc crash
                            No crash scraping my movie collection over smb share.

Comment

Would it be possible to get a version of this that replaces kodi instead of installing along side? My H8 Plus has a kodi button that I want to use with this.

If not Im still very happy with FTMC, but I figure for you guys this might be easy to do so I thought I would take the chance and ask.

Comment

Would it be possible to get a version of this that replaces kodi instead of installing along side? My H8 Plus has a kodi button that I want to use with this.

If not Im still very happy with FTMC, but I figure for you guys this might be easy to do so I thought I would take the chance and ask.
                                use build 25!

Comment

Working...
                                X