Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to register and say thank you for your continued work on this Jarvis build it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      each time i tested i factory reset the boxes, then installed ftmc 26 then added fusion source, installed indigo, installed exodus

if it is just me this is weird because ive also used it on different hardware.

SOCs i used were RK3368 and S905-B

very diffferent SOC

both android 5.1

both 2gb ram

with the rk3368 i even did it on a brand new out of the box powered on the first time HiMedia H8 Plus, and then I upgraded the firmware to latest build factory reset and try again.

Maybe coincidence that its my specific devices.

I will also be trying it on a Brand new Mygica 1900 pro tonight Ill report back.

Im picking up the mygica in 1 hour but then I gotta wait till after work to test.

Not complaining I love FTMC. Even with the bug.

Ill take a video of my next test and upload it and a log if you like
      yes do upload a log!

Comment

just got back from lunch. got my ATV 1900 pro!

Later ill go home do some testing and report.

Ill send logs.

Comment

@superceleron
          Hey man great work can't thank you enough u saved us.

Umm regarding the exodus issue, i also have a problem when i pause it for a bit and continue again, it crashes or exit the video.
          As far as I remember, this used to happened on earlier releases from kodi, but after using spmc it was flawless, but now I'm having the same problem again.

Cheers mate for ur hard work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi. Thanks for all your work on this. Only one problem. with ftmc 25 I was able to launch ftmc with android ir remote tv button. now with version 26 since you changed package name and location it won't launch anymore. can you make next version with kodi package name and location so remote will work? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Devilzeyez View Post
              @superceleron
              Hey man great work can't thank you enough u saved us.

Umm regarding the exodus issue, i also have a problem when i pause it for a bit and continue again, it crashes or exit the video.
              As far as I remember, this used to happened on earlier releases from kodi, but after using spmc it was flawless, but now I'm having the same problem again.

Cheers mate for ur hard work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
              hmm thks, maybe they changed something on the script that is doing that!
              But i need logs...
              Weird thing is that i dont have the problem....

Originally posted by ssevan View Post
              Hi. Thanks for all your work on this. Only one problem. with ftmc 25 I was able to launch ftmc with android ir remote tv button. now with version 26 since you changed package name and location it won't launch anymore. can you make next version with kodi package name and location so remote will work? Thanks
              sorry, but no!

Comment

updated 1ยบ post with build 27 that from now on the versioning its going to be 16.2.xx and so on...!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                  updated 1ยบ post with build 27 that from now on the versioning its going to be 16.2.xx and so on...!
                  Thanksssss but... Your 26 build version is so excellent that I'm afraid to update it

Comment

Originally posted by mikele View Post

Thanksssss but... Your 26 build version is so excellent that I'm afraid to update it
                    update it, you dont feel the diference!

Comment

Hi Superceleron, i just installed the new version, after i do a backup, and now i cant get the backup addon on kodi addon repository , the message that give me is that cant connet to the repository
                      any ideas?? thks again

P.S. i try all so to install from a zip file the backup addon , and gave me the error message, of wrong dependicies

Comment

Comment

I also cannot connect to kodi repo and the get more options in skin options is gone. When i installed, it installed fresh not as a update.

Comment

hmm.. i will check it out!

Comment

Just checked all working 110% here....
                              EDIT: forget it i cant install nothing from kodi repo... checking to see what is the problem!

Comment

Well i think kodi repo is down!
                                Edit again... nop its not down... its the zip fix that dont let the zip install... wtf i need to debug more this!

Comment

Working...
                                X