• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok no problem Super, thks again for your work

Comment

Originally posted by Z3zinho View Post
      Ok no problem Super, thks again for your work
      I updated from build 26 and I think I do not have this issue. Did you update or fresh install the build 27 ?

Comment

Fresh install, can you please explain me how to update from build 26??

Comment

dont update...!

Comment

does this address the subtitle security issue please?

Comment

denis93csuperceleron Denis, as per my understanding, it does. However, I am unable to get the apk file (white page only). I think superceleron disabled the download option for now as per there are some issues with the patch already applied for that.

Comment

Yes i disabled it, i already fixed the problem it should be out tomorrow (if everything goes like planed) but as build 16.2.28!

Comment

ok,thank you Alvmangi,i was ables to get it from the ares wizard

Comment

Hello i wait for new version because i have kodi 16.1 in my beelink gt1 16gb 2gb ram cpu amlogic s912 android 6 and wait fix subtitles bugs fix virus and i can not go to kodi 17.3 because amlogic cpu problems i believe new version ftmc update fast.Good jobs all guys here thanks is my frist time use ftmc and i wait.
                    Andreas

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
                      dont update...!
                      I already updated. Is there anything serious to be aware of?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jimbonice View Post

I already updated. Is there anything serious to be aware of?

No, i mean...no... just cant install nothing from kodi repo!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron

No, i mean...no... just cant install nothing from kodi repo!
                          Okey dokey.

Comment

Thanks superceleron I really love FTMC. Runs smooth and quick on Android 4.4.0+ boxes. Still trying to find a way to install it on a MINIX NEO Z64 though.
                            Any auto update facility in the pipeline?
                            The Case for Reform
                            Drug Science Prof D. Nutt
                            The life of a good person means more to me than that of a bad person.
                            I have no borders as far as good people go.

Comment

superceleron When will it be ready build 16.2.28 with bugs fix subtitles i have clear my tv box (beelink gt1 16gb 2gb ram cpu amlogic s912 android 6 ) and wait for this.Good jobs all guys here.
                              Andreas

Comment

hello i just updatet ftmc to the latest version, and in settings international there is only one option english, where are the rest of the options

Comment

Working...
                                X