This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gellimo123 View Post

Yes but is there aan diference in the download ik installed the general version
    m8 go to "system information" in ftmc, and see what version you are using!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

m8 go to "system information" in ftmc, and see what version you are using!

16.2.28 i just download it and installed it and i only have english as language

Comment

Originally posted by Gellimo123 View Post

16.2.28 i just download it and installed it and i only have english as language
        Install it...!

Comment

FTMC changed a lot from 24 to 28... you may need to start over!
          I see now what happen...Installed 2 FTMC apps and the WeOS desktop icon from your V8c rom launches the original version.

Comment

Originally posted by yoonohoo View Post

I see now what happen...Installed 2 FTMC apps and the WeOS desktop icon from your V8c rom launches the original version.
            Hooo yes ... on 24 It was org.xbmc.kodi and now its org.xbmc.ftmc... and the white icon on webos launches org,xbmc.kodi... long press in it and you can change it

Comment

superceleron Can I restore the backup I've done in V26 to this new version? I'm using Backup addon or is there another way of getting my v26 configuration into v28 including all addons and profiles. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yoonohoo View Post
                superceleron Can I restore the backup I've done in V26 to this new version? I'm using Backup addon or is there another way of getting my v26 configuration into v28 including all addons and profiles. Thanks
                well v26 its already org.xbmc.ftmc so it should be possible!

Comment

Does this version close security gap used by hackers over subtittles?

Comment

Latest version running great, ty for your work.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Superceleron, many thanks for the hark work. The only problem I have is 3D movies won't switch to 2D monosconic mode as they are supposed to do when I choose this mode. They still show as SBS or TAB even with 2D mode selected. I am using BeelinK GT1 with SCV9 version rom. A workaround I found is to disable amcodec acceleration in Settings>Video>Acceleration, and then the switching works perfect, however I think if you disable amcodec acceleration then it kinda takes away the features we want from FTMC :P

Comment

m8 that is not a FTMC problem, you need to chmod you rom "chmod 0666 /sys/class/display/mode"(you need root) or else it wont work!

I really appreciate your effort. There are so many consuming feedbacks in this post but still you take your time. Respect.

However the chmood command didn't help. The screen adjustment does not work. In case you need logs, pls let me know.

Comment

Ok ppl again i say THanks to SuperCeleron for the GREAT WORK, i´m now on the last version of FTMC, fresh install, whith a backup from the older version, working 100%

Comment

Hi Members

Something has come up that we need some help with. Some person has posted a Apk to google play in hopes of cashing in on Developers hard work here at freak tab.

Please if you used or like SuperCelerons work. And can Donate even a few dollars so he can pay for a playstore apk. Please do so at the link below. Not much to ask for all he has given this community.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

i can donante no problem, but the problem will persiste, the RIGHT thing to do is to report this on Playstore

Comment

i´m all ready do a report on playstore for this guy,

Comment

Working...
                                X