X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the copy paste guy

Comment

yes i know about it, scooter already reported it not because of the app since its a free open source app, but the name and the icon!

Comment

DEsculpa ser em Português, mas o SEU A SEU DONO

Comment

Donated. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Minix Neo X7 which from the thread seems as not supported chipset, so I installed the General ARM build and it works acceptably for streaming up to 720p, hardware accelerations left as default.
            Should I install the RK build and do you know if I could benefit from some of the accelerations?

Comment

Originally posted by isaack View Post
              I have a Minix Neo X7 which from the thread seems as not supported chipset, so I installed the General ARM build and it works acceptably for streaming up to 720p, hardware accelerations left as default.
              Should I install the RK build and do you know if I could benefit from some of the accelerations?
              Yes, Install the RK Build on Minix Neo X7; I must correct what I had said before that RK codec was not working on Rk3188, may be at the time when I had tested this, I had choosen a problematic video or sources, or I had been experimenting a network problem. I can confirm that RK Codec works with Neo X7 (RK3188), enable that codec and leave selected mpg1/mpg2; VP9 that it´s not make sense to enable because VP9 it´s not supported on RK3188 SoC; currently I´m using a FW baesd on android 5.1.1, but in case you are still on kitkat it must works as well.

Comment

Tlhks for the donation

Comment

UPnP is still Broken.

And a Question on Nougat 7.1.1 is there a way to make sure amcodec is not enabled

Comment

Originally posted by isaack
                    I've got the RK version working well on two Neo X7's.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post
                      UPnP is still Broken.

And a Question on Nougat 7.1.1 is there a way to make sure amcodec is not enabled
                      upnp its working just fine here, did you enable it? because its a bit different now, on old 16.1 it was on by default and even if you turn off it will stay on.... now its off by default and off means off!
                      About amcodec, sorry but no.. unless you remove a .so from your "system/lib" or you can edit the apk and change it to default off!

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post

Yes, Install the RK Build on Minix Neo X7; I must correct what I had said before that RK codec was not working on Rk3188, may be at the time when I had tested this, I had choosen a problematic video or sources, or I had been experimenting a network problem. I can confirm that RK Codec works with Neo X7 (RK3188), enable that codec and leave selected mpg1/mpg2; VP9 that it´s not make sense to enable because VP9 it´s not supported on RK3188 SoC; currently I´m using a FW baesd on android 5.1.1, but in case you are still on kitkat it must works as well.
                        thank you both btr11 and jimbonice

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

upnp its working just fine here, did you enable it? because its a bit different now, on old 16.1 it was on by default and even if you turn off it will stay on.... now its off by default and off means off!
                          About amcodec, sorry but no.. unless you remove a .so from your "system/lib" or you can edit the apk and change it to default off!
                          Upnp has been Broken for a While Now and Still Is, After the Code update from SPMC for UPNP now we have an Airplay Option in the UPnP setting unless this is enabled no UPnP Server will ever be Found
                          But after you Enable it if you go to VIDEOS/Files/Add videos then Browse the UPnP Option is No Longer there, And I have never had to turn on the UPnP Server to access UPnP server on the Local Network.
                          But we already had this discussion before Your Post # 580 577 This has been a Issue since Build 21.

And Nougat 7.1.1 the amcodec.so is no longer in /system/lib/ So unless you turn it off in setting FTMCCrashes if you try to play any videos.

Comment

Upnp has been Broken for a While Now and Still Is, After the Code update from SPMC for UPNP now we have an Airplay Option in the UPnP setting unless this is enabled no UPnP Server will ever be Found
                            But after you Enable it if you go to VIDEOS/Files/Add videos then Browse the UPnP Option is No Longer there, And I have never had to turn on the UPnP Server to access UPnP server on the Local Network.
                            But we already had this discussion before Your Post # 580 577 This has been a Issue since Build 21.

And Nougat 7.1.1 the amcodec.so is no longer in /system/lib/ So unless you turn it off in setting FTMCCrashes if you try to play any videos.

Hoo yes i remember i totally forgot... i need to go back on the commit... not easy its a big commit... but i will do it on v29.
                            And yes i know about that.. but the dvdvideoamcodec searches for libamplayer.so if it finds it it enable the codec!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Hoo yes i remember i totally forgot... i need to go back on the commit... not easy its a big commit... but i will do it on v29.
                              And yes i know about that.. but the dvdvideoamcodec searches for libamplayer.so if it finds it it enable the codec!
                              Can there be a Check for which API Level, And disable it by that?

7.1.1 is what API 25

I am Just Asking, I did disable amcodec and FTMC Works good as far as it goes, The First time I installed it on 7.1.1 I didn't bother to disable amcodec and it just Crashed so I figured that was the Problem.

Comment

Can there be a Check for which API Level, And disable it by that?

7.1.1 is what API 25

I am Just Asking, I did disable amcodec and FTMC Works good as far as it goes, The First time I installed it on 7.1.1 I didn't bother to disable amcodec and it just Crashed so I figured that was the Problem.
                                yes i m8 need to add a check!

Comment

Working...
                                X