This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron

Sir, is there any chance to add 23.976 frame support in Ftmc for s. 805 amlogic? I have a odroid c1 and if I play a HD movie in 23.976 frame the adjust refresh rate doesn't adapt to the screen size. It gets in half size. Kodi 15.2 had a fix like this :

Custom Kodi 15.2 to fix 23.976fps video sync issues.

This would be really great!

This is a 24p fix from Christian Troy the Android WeTek developer.

Comment

Originally posted by albsat View Post
      superceleron

Sir, is there any chance to add 23.976 frame support in Ftmc for s. 805 amlogic? I have a odroid c1 and if I play a HD movie in 23.976 frame the adjust refresh rate doesn't adapt to the screen size. It gets in half size. Kodi 15.2 had a fix like this :

Custom Kodi 15.2 to fix 23.976fps video sync issues.

wetekforums.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf wetekforums.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

This would be really great!
      i cant add that m8, that is a custom fix for odroid only and it m8 affect other boxes if o do that and its only for kodi 15...this is kodi 16.1 the changes a lot and i mean a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        Well if 24 works and after that none work, i think you tablet m8 have missing ssl libs!
        But without a log its hard to know!
        Would this catalog help? 2017-06-02-20-54-52-FTMC-28.txt

Comment

Bluetooth audio transmit from my android box to bluetooth speaker is not working on FTMC.

Some manipulation of turning off bluetooth on the android device and the BT speaker sometimes gets the audio to play/transmit a short time but then it cuts out again.

Comment

some stuttering with FTMC Arm General/AML 16.2.28 build I never had before with build 27 (streaming movies located on other machine. box S912 filed) . Is this possible ?

Comment

Originally posted by Comeandgetme View Post
              Bluetooth audio transmit from my android box to bluetooth speaker is not working on FTMC.

Some manipulation of turning off bluetooth on the android device and the BT speaker sometimes gets the audio to play/transmit a short time but then it cuts out again.
              Very old bug, i think just now they are fixing that on 17.

Originally posted by mikele View Post
              some stuttering with FTMC Arm General/AML 16.2.28 build I never had before with build 27 (streaming movies located on other machine. box S912 filed) . Is this possible ?
              Hmm i dont see it, check the space, it m8 really getting filled!

Comment

superceleron i had problems in all streams, channels of iptv etc, my box is minix x8 h plus with the last firmware kitkat, Thanks for your work
                Upload and share videos instantly. It's free and simple. No signup required.

Comment

hmm well i need to check a stream since i dont use it!

Comment

hmm well i need to check a stream since i dont use it!
                    It´s strange cause if i touch at same time in menu or other thing image goes normal, but when goes to full image give that you see in that video =/

Comment

weird, what codec are you using?

Comment

weird, what codec are you using?
                        Not touch in codecs

Comment

Originally posted by Postiga View Post

Not touch in codecs
                          well next time disable amcodec and see if it does the same!

Comment

made it, restart and play worst, in spmc and kodi works normal, but i want use your work but not success =/

Comment

Image works ok now a litle bit slow but ok , but if a touch in something like goes menu or other option image goes bad

Comment

Look with amlogic codec off
                                Upload and share videos instantly. It's free and simple. No signup required.

Comment

Working...
                                X