This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey superceleron
    I think the problem came from my high speed modem : I download too much data... I have to reboot it and all is OK now FTMC run as H E L L
    Thanks 8-))

Originally posted by mikele View Post
    some stuttering with FTMC Arm General/AML 16.2.28 build I never had before with build 27 (streaming movies located on other machine. box S912 filed) . Is this possible ?

Hmm i dont see it, check the space, it m8 really getting filled!

Comment

Hey superceleron
      I think the problem came from my high speed modem : I download too much data... I have to reboot it and all is OK now FTMC run as H E L L
      Thanks 8-))

some stuttering with FTMC Arm General/AML 16.2.28 build I never had before with build 27 (streaming movies located on other machine. box S912 filed) . Is this possible ?

Hmm i dont see it, check the space, it m8 really getting filled!

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post with build 16.2.29... main addition is new deinterlace modes on ffmpeg and possible in rkcodec.
        And to tell you guys in the next few days i will be adding FTMC to playstore, the general/aml and x86 dunno the rk one because i dont know if it will give problems updating!

Comment

Thanks! Seems to be working quite well.

Comment

Great google playstore or aptoide?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Like mo123 says
              This maybe coming from FireMC they have something posted as SPMC 17??
              Kodi , SPMC , Lodi, XBMC , CEMC , MediaCenter , Media Center

Comment

Guy is there any kodi wizard that work with FTMC?
                I need to start over and without any wizard it would take forever to set everything up...Thanks
                -Chromecast with Google TV
                - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post

This maybe coming from FireMC they have something posted as SPMC 17??
                  Kodi , SPMC , Lodi, XBMC , CEMC , MediaCenter , Media Center
                  Very confusing for users as there is only Kodi 17.3 and no SPMC.
                  They probably made a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
                    Guy is there any kodi wizard that work with FTMC?
                    I need to start over and without any wizard it would take forever to set everything up...Thanks
                    Set everything up on Kodi 16.1 and use the official Kodi backup addon to backup everything(since some addons might have the Kodi directory hardcoded).
                    Then just restore on FTMC.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
                      Great google playstore or aptoide?
                      playstore for now!

Comment

I'm attempting to compile FTMC and I'm using the instructions provided at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master/docs. However, these steps do not seem to be working. Can someone give me the build steps and the SDK versions they are using for Android and NDK? Thanks

Comment

Would be great to have a tutorial everyone understands.... i also have a basic ubuntu system. For me it was abracadabra

Comment

Hi i use Himedia q5 pro and use external player built in called Wrapper.
                            In FTMC Build 25 it works fine with that player, but after that it dosent find that player anymore. I tried 26,27,28 & 29.
                            Is that function dosent work anymore?
                            Sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by chris.p.g View Post
                              Hi i use Himedia q5 pro and use external player built in called Wrapper.
                              In FTMC Build 25 it works fine with that player, but after that it dosent find that player anymore. I tried 26,27,28 & 29.
                              Is that function dosent work anymore?
                              Sorry for my english
                              it should work, but remember that now the path is different!
                              I dint touch nothing on that side, but i will look at it!

Comment

Hello!
                                Thanks for great job.

Can You add to FTMC a True HD and HD MA sound options?

Comment

Working...
                                X