Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello. going to install this on an 4.4.2 android is 16.2.31 the latest build ?

Comment

Originally posted by traitt View Post
      hello. going to install this on an 4.4.2 android is 16.2.31 the latest build ?
      On page 1 of this thread you can always find the latest version. And yes, 16.2.31 is the latest version at this time.

Comment

Hi i have the last FTMC Arm General/AML 16.2.31 in my 2 boxes beeling gt1 ultimate & ZidooX8 .
        I have a "ready build" from Greece named moonlight from www. grecotm .com .
        I have a strange issue .
        If i choose to manual update add-on the screen after update --->select version have no letters for repos ....
        look the images .
        In kodi 17.4 the same build have normal look .
        Any suggestions ?

Thanks a lot
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

having issues with the FTMC. when i open the addons it's really slow wondering maybe my system cannot handle it also i am able to restore everything from ares. after i restore i cannot add a source the system won't let me click ok. my system only lets me install version 16.1 of EBMC.

Comment

I have a problem. In version 16.2.31 (s905x amlogic version) when I connect a speaker by bluetooth, I give to play, the image and sound begins but in 1 sec and stops to sound. The image continues. I tried it on kodi and it goes well
            Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for creating this. I am having an issue with FTMC on HiMedia H8 Android 5.1. 4K displays properly but no audio pass thru. Any help would be appreciated. This is a RK3368 device.

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalD View Post
                Thanks for creating this. I am having an issue with FTMC on HiMedia H8 Android 5.1. 4K displays properly but no audio pass thru. Any help would be appreciated. This is a RK3368 device.
                It will be an issue with your firmware.

Try replacing these two .so files (make sure that the permissions remain the same) and see if it works then.

And make sure that your firmware passthrough setting in on (if it is present)

https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/RKMC/tree/Jarvis/RKMC-Patches/rk3368/Android5.1
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

It will be an issue with your firmware.

Try replacing these two .so files (make sure that the permissions remain the same) and see if it works then.

And make sure that your firmware passthrough setting in on (if it is present)

https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/RKMC/tree/Jarvis/RKMC-Patches/rk3368/Android5.1
                  Thanks bluesmanuk . I did try replacing the .SO from the location you mentioned but didn't check the permissions. What should they be?
                  Also, I do have the pass thru enabled in FTMC. Please note, the video does play, just no audio on digital. Stereo works fine.

I'll try replacing the files again and applying the permissions. If you are so kind to let me know what they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalD View Post

Thanks bluesmanuk . I did try replacing the .SO from the location you mentioned but didn't check the permissions. What should they be?
                    Also, I do have the pass thru enabled in FTMC. Please note, the video does play, just no audio on digital. Stereo works fine.

I'll try replacing the files again and applying the permissions. If you are so kind to let me know what they should be.
                    Off the top of my head I can't remember the permissions but would imagine that it would be the same as other files in the same folder.

You will need to set passthrough in the firmware as well as FTMC unless the firmware is set to auto detect audio output.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello. after a lot of work now The FTMC player works really well on the old android running 4.4.2. Question, I have newer android players (android 7.2) running Kodi 17.3. I like how the FTMC player works. Could I use FTMC in the place of Kodi 17.3 (on the box running 17.3). ? or would it be better to stay with Kodi 17.3 ? thanks

Comment

i may be wrong, but i think ftmc only works up to android 6 traitt

Comment

FTMC works up to 7.1.2, dunno on 8 since i never tested or even have any device with it.

Comment

Any idea why on FTMC all the realease episodes of tv shows,for example suits,have date of release 1/1/2017 or 1/1/2016
                            On Kodi shows as they are correctly
                            Do i need to make any change or configuration?
                            Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thank you Superceleron, i did not know it worked on android 7, great news

Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much for this - It is brilliant! I am new here and would like to know if there is a way to change settings like you can with Kodi? I can't seem to find the menus like system, media player etc...

Thanks in advanced

Comment

Working...
                                X