This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nik1975 View Post
    Any idea why on FTMC all the realease episodes of tv shows,for example suits,have date of release 1/1/2017 or 1/1/2016
    On Kodi shows as they are correctly
    Do i need to make any change or configuration?
    Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I was wondering the same thing... I think its a bug cause with a older ftmc it works fine.

Comment

Just some quick questions in regard to the advancedsettings.xml file

- I have one that was setup when using XBMC for MINIX v15.3 - so would it be compatible to use that in the FTMC userdata directory ??

<advancedsettings>
      <splash>false</splash>
      <network>
      <buffermode>1</buffermode>
      <cachemembuffersize>52428800</cachemembuffersize>
      <readbufferfactor>20</readbufferfactor>
      <curlclienttimeout>10</curlclienttimeout>
      <curllowspeedtime>10</curllowspeedtime>
      </network>
      </advancedsettings>

- If there is no advancedsettings.xml file setup, what are the defaults for items like cachemembuffersize, etc. above in FTMC ??

- I see that the latest version of Kodi has changed some naming conventions and added extra items, I would assume that these are not relevant to the FTMC version of the advancedsettings.xml file, can someone please confirm if that is correct ??

<network>
      <curlclienttimeout>10</curlclienttimeout> <!-- Timeout in seconds for libcurl (http/ftp) connections -->
      <curllowspeedtime>20</curllowspeedtime> <!-- Time in seconds for libcurl to consider a connection lowspeed -->
      <curlretries>2</curlretries> <!-- Amount of retries for certain failed libcurl operations (e.g. timeout) -->
      <httpproxyusername></httpproxyusername> <!-- username for Basic Proxy Authentication -->
      <httpproxypassword></httpproxypassword> <!-- password for Basic Proxy Authentication -->
      </network>

Note: In Kodi v17, the three buffer settings are removed from the <network> tag and now placed under the new <cache> tag.

<cache>
      <memorysize>0</memorysize> <!-- number of bytes used for buffering streams in memory When set to 0 the cache will be written to disk instead of RAM -->
      - WAS cachemembuffersize

<buffermode>0</buffermode> <!-- Choose what to buffer:
      0) Buffer all internet filesystems (like "2" but additionally also ftp, webdav, etc.) (default)
      1) Buffer all filesystems (including local)
      2) Only buffer true internet filesystems (streams) (http, etc.)
      3) No buffer -->

<readfactor>4.0</readfactor> <!-- this factor determines the max readrate in terms of readfactor * avg bitrate of a video file.This can help on bad connections to keep the cache filled. It will also greatly speed up buffering. Default value 4.0. -->
      - WAS readbufferfactor

</cache>

Comment

FTMC Use the old 16 data so no name is missing etc.. so use the way that is for 16 on advancedsettings.xml
        I cant remember the default buffer but i think it was 60Mb ... but not 100% sure!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
          FTMC Use the old 16 data so no name is missing etc.. so use the way that is for 16 on advancedsettings.xml
          I cant remember the default buffer but i think it was 60Mb ... but not 100% sure!
          Could you fix the "Wrong Date" displaying on all Addons for Movies/Series ? It seems that in the skin the dd/mm is not set...just the yyyy seems right. So when a new Episode from your favorite show is released it only shows 01.01.2017 instead of 24.10.2017 or something like that.

Oh and I heard some rumors about FTMC Krypton Is it true ? Just for API22/Android 5+ and above like the original Kodi i guess ?

Great work superceleron.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Could you fix the "Wrong Date" displaying on all Addons for Movies/Series ? It seems that in the skin the dd/mm is not set...just the yyyy seems right. So when a new Episode from your favorite show is released it only shows 01.01.2017 instead of 24.10.2017 or something like that.

Oh and I heard some rumors about FTMC Krypton Is it true ? Just for API22/Android 5+ and above like the original Kodi i guess ?

Great work superceleron.
            Did you try the "stock" skin?
            And yes i already have a beta done...and yes it will be only 5+ its time to move on.. so Android 4 this one is enough for long time!

Comment

Did you try the "stock" skin?
              And yes i already have a beta done...and yes it will be only 5+ its time to move on.. so Android 4 this one is enough for long time!
              Yes, standard skin....worked fine with the old FTMC (Build 26). Even started from scratch with a clean install....all addons are affected...exodus covenant 1channel elysium bob ect.

Maybe a bug cause of the the lastest changelog point "compatibility with kodi v17 database" ?!? I will try 1.6.2.30 this evening.

FTMC 17 for the win....will it still have RKCodec / Amlogic Codec inside though ?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Yes, standard skin....worked fine with the old FTMC (Build 26). Even started from scratch with a clean install....all addons are affected...exodus covenant 1channel elysium bob ect.

Maybe a bug cause of the the lastest changelog point "compatibility with kodi v17 database" ?!? I will try 1.6.2.30 this evening.

FTMC 17 for the win....will it still have RKCodec / Amlogic Codec inside though ?
                Well i cant check that now for a some time since im full of work...
                But yes it can be a bug in V17 database!
                About the FTMC 17, AML codec is there but not the rk...

Comment

Well i cant check that now for a some time since im full of work...
                  But yes it can be a bug in V17 database!
                  About the FTMC 17, AML codec is there but not the rk...
                  Tested it... Seems to be the case with the v17 Database as with 1.6.2.30 it works fine....

So I guess I'll stick around with 1.6.2.30 for a (long) while then

To bad the Rockchip stuff is gone with Kodi 17...no development on RKMC too...

Maybe you can push out a final fixed FTMC 16 in the future after you job allows you to do so...
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Can you add right click to exit video and double right click to exit app. It makes it a lot easier to navigate you don't have to move the mouse

Comment

Flags you mean, watch and mid watch etc? or the HD/SD flags?
                      I'm sorry for the late

I mean HD/SD flags.

Comment

Originally posted by merlinux View Post

I'm sorry for the late

I mean HD/SD flags.
                        Yes i know about is a problem of the update for the V17 database, some bugs on it...
                        Go back to 16.2.30 and it should be ok!

Comment

I only share my experience.
                          I already said issue with bluetooth.
                          Now I'm noticing some issues with opening ports. Some ISPs are changing to ipv6 and sometimes in ftmc, I do not get addons like quasar start to find seeds and start downloading. This is 9 out of 10 times (Kodi old box ok)
                          Another issue is that other addons (palantir) for direct viewing videos are slow downloading. I use Kodi in my other box (mini m8sII) and start the video right away with 1080p video. Here in ftmc (box KI pro) the download is slow, takes the buffer and when it starts to see, it is then freezer to load again. The wifi connection is the same with an excellent signal for the 2.
                          Some addons fail to install (yet another torrent player, Kmediatorrent)
                          Maybe all they're problems with the Meecol Ki Pro (original firmware 20170905)
                          I only tell my experience in case this can help you

Comment

Yes i know about is a problem of the update for the V17 database, some bugs on it...
                            Go back to 16.2.30 and it should be ok!
                            I uninstalled 16.2.31 and installed .30... no changes. I still have the same problem.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	no_HD_SD.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	681448

Comment

Originally posted by merlinux View Post

I uninstalled 16.2.31 and installed .30... no changes. I still have the same problem.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	no_HD_SD.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	681448
                              hmm weird... that is working here... i will check it later!

Comment

i was asked this question "Is there a way to set output in FTMC to Ultra HD? All mine is showing is a refresh rate but nothing above that. Thanks", i was thinking he just needs to select output quality in a video addon and his android settings as well, but i thought i would ask you guys first, thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X