Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not able to find "SETTINGS" in menus, want to use FTMC for IPTV PVR Simple Client or Stalker Client........can not see any of them !
    Are they hidden somewhere ?
    Is there a way to add them ?

Thanks!

Comment

I'm using FTMC for quite some time and has been working great, but last week my IM DB watchlist stopped working, I entered my user as "ur#####" and has been working fine for a long time, but suddenly it stops, any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacketti View Post
        I'm using FTMC for quite some time and has been working great, but last week my IM DB watchlist stopped working, I entered my user as "ur#####" and has been working fine for a long time, but suddenly it stops, any ideas?
        Mine too - I re-entered without the ur, but still not working. Looks like IMDB has canned the links like Trakt & Real Debrid did - tried it again today and still no luck.

Comment

Yes i have the same issue from yesterday,seems like imdb changed the code,hope for an update

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Xmas - maybe the best possible time to get the public beta of FTMC?

Superceleron, joking mate, know you are crazy busy. Just eager to test if I can help with feedback. H96pro+ owner.

Comment

Originally posted by velqn View Post
              Xmas - maybe the best possible time to get the public beta of FTMC?

Superceleron, joking mate, know you are crazy busy. Just eager to test if I can help with feedback. H96pro+ owner.
              well it was planed that way, but at the time i was unemployed and now i am.. so its on hold dunno until when!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

well it was planed that way, but at the time i was unemployed and now i am.. so its on hold dunno until when!
                superceleron is it possible to add "minimize to background" when you hit the back button just like SMPC have instead of quitting the whole program. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Comment

Hi superceleron ,

I remember you mentioned the difference between RK and AML version is the audio.
                  I have Alfawise s95 (AML S905W) with nougat and have problem to play passtrough AC3 or DTS via spdif:

With FTMC AML 16.2.31, there is white noise

With SPMC 16 and 17, there is no noise.

I use the same FTMC configuration as in my Rockchip box.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,
                  sviet

Comment

Originally posted by sviet2k View Post
                    Hi superceleron ,

I remember you mentioned the difference between RK and AML version is the audio.
                    I have Alfawise s95 (AML S905W) with nougat and have problem to play passtrough AC3 or DTS via spdif:

With FTMC AML 16.2.31, there is white noise

With SPMC 16 and 17, there is no noise.

I use the same FTMC configuration as in my Rockchip box.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,
                    sviet

not really, i dont touch it in a while... nothing comes to mind... it should work but looks like in some roms it works other don't...

Comment

Hi.
                      I just bought Android 7, RK3328 4GB DDR4 32GBC KODI 17
                      I do not want to install Kodi .Kindly advise me which is working better with all Kodi features.
                      which is better FTMC or SPMC .Where can I find/download latest firmware,please
                      Also mention the name of Firmware to download,please

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

not really, i dont touch it in a while... nothing comes to mind... it should work but looks like in some roms it works other don't...
                      Thanks superceleron for your quick answer.

Comment

will this runs best in Shiled?

Comment

Originally posted by mdmm View Post
                          Hi.
                          I just bought Android 7, RK3328 4GB DDR4 32GBC KODI 17
                          I do not want to install Kodi .Kindly advise me which is working better with all Kodi features.
                          which is better FTMC or SPMC .Where can I find/download latest firmware,please
                          Also mention the name of Firmware to download,please
                          Which of following FTMC should I download to install?
                          FTMC x86 16.2.31 -> x86 16.2.31
                          FTMC Arm General/AML 16.2.31 -> Arm General/AML 16.2.31
                          FTMC Arm Rockchip 16.2.31 -> Arm Rockchip 16.2.31

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The last one as you don't have an x86 Intel device or an AML Amlogic device.

Hi Mr. mo123.
                          Thank you very much for help.Is this the latest version?. Is installation and setting ,similar to Kodi ?

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's the same.
                            Some RK3328 devices aren't even compatible with FTMC or RKMC, I hope it works for you.

Hi Mr. moe123
                          Thank you very much for nice guideance.What will I do if it is not compatible with FTMC ,RKMC??
                          What is next stop ?

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Then you must return the tv box.
                            But it should hopefully not come to that.
                            You won't know until you try.
                        Working...
                        X