This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
    How to enable “amcodec on” in Andriod 7.1.2 Nougat kernel. When I enable amcodec on in ftmc settings then ftmc becomes crash.
    • Need a root. Go to / system / etc / find public.libraries.txt, add to the end libamcodec.so
    • Reboot and enjoy!

Comment

Hi Superceleron. Lately whenever I try to install a new addon it says that dependancy of python version 2.25.0 is not met. how can I fix this?

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can probably only use Kodi 18 that support Python v2.25.
        I remember addons needed a newer Python v2.7 in the past and it was fixed in FTMC, SPMC, but v2.25 is much newer and probably require a lot of changes in FTMC to work again.

Yes needs some updates to v2.25... and i stopped development of FTMC 16... im going to open the git this weekend with all the changes until V31 so if anyone want to add support for it, be my guest
      Just dont forget to share the code when you do any changes!

Comment

Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post
        Hi Superceleron. Lately whenever I try to install a new addon it says that dependancy of python version 2.25.0 is not met. how can I fix this?
        Try installing this zip file

After that, try to reinstall your plugin

Comment

Well... Source code Git is on 1º page....
          Dont forget to share the changes/source code if you do any.....

Comment

Hi everybody. Help me please. There is no settings button in FTMC Build 29. Only File manager, profiles, System info and events. What can be done?
            Thanks a lot in advance!

Comment

Why would version 16.2.31 work fine on my alfawise h96 pro + (7.12 firmware superceleron) and every time a video loads on my Brand new GT1 ultimate 7.12 firmware it crashes. Ive unistalled and then reinstalled FTMC a couple of times. I get an error FTMC closed unexpectly do you wish to reopen.

Comment

Originally posted by robot20 View Post
                Why would version 16.2.31 work fine on my alfawise h96 pro + (7.12 firmware superceleron) and every time a video loads on my Brand new GT1 ultimate 7.12 firmware it crashes. Ive unistalled and then reinstalled FTMC a couple of times. I get an error FTMC closed unexpectly do you wish to reopen.
                That is a problem of the FW(Stock Rom)... Check post #1336 of JoseM on how to fix it!

Comment

is it possible to do that with unrooted device ? (post #1336)

Comment

If I stay with KRYPTON 17.6 does this mean that I will not have video hardware acceleration. Does the GT1 ultimate have the resources to run well.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                    • Need a root. Go to / system / etc / find public.libraries.txt, add to the end libamcodec.so
                    • Reboot and enjoy!
                    Thanks. I did that as you mention above post but after this, when I play movie from kodi then movie goes black screen?

Comment

I notice the Kodi 17.3 versions that comes bundled on some boxes does a better job than the one in the play store. is it that the manufactures created an optimized version from their own?
                      thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        Yes needs some updates to v2.25... and i stopped development of FTMC 16... im going to open the git this weekend with all the changes until V31 so if anyone want to add support for it, be my guest
                        Just dont forget to share the code when you do any changes!
                        Good to hear from you superceleron, thanks for your work.
                        I hope somebody with developers skills can implement this compatibility with phyton v 2.25 into FTMC, because at the moment the apk have broken a lot addons compatibility that it´s making useless FTMC; some for android 4.4.2 devices is the end of the cycle, however still mygica and ebmc 4.4 still works, but are not the same, or not represent the advantages of FTMC.

Comment

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post

Try installing this zip file

After that, try to reinstall your plugin
                          Thanks, I had tried this but it´s not working.

Comment

Hi, i have a mecool m8s pro with a magendaz nexus nano rom and kodi works fine but ftmc has UI maximum resolution at 1280x720 ( i cannot change it), so every movie i play , it shows only a small square in the upper left corner. I cannot fix it in the player settings n order to have full screen playback. How can i fix it?

Comment

Working...
                            X