This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day,
    pls advice, if i may to install and use it on RK3188 (2Gb RAM)? Please tell me a download`s link.
    Thanks in avance.

Comment

Originally posted by Budmo View Post
      Good day,
      pls advice, if i may to install and use it on RK3188 (2Gb RAM)? Please tell me a download`s link.
      Thanks in avance.
      FTMC Arm Rockchip 16.2.31

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

FTMC Arm Rockchip 16.2.31
        - many thanks for your reply. Have installed. already. Flight - normal (warkable on RK3188)!

Comment

Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post
          Hi Superceleron. Lately whenever I try to install a new addon it says that dependancy of python version 2.25.0 is not met. how can I fix this?
          Yes i completely agree with you.

Comment

My apolgies if I am asking a question that is already answered. I tried searching through all 91 pages and came up dry.

Will FTMC work on my Z69 3G/32G / Android 7.1.2 ?
            Currently KODI 17.6 has jerky playback on random HD movies and hence my wanting to try FTMC
            I have already installed and tried it, but it crashes when trying to playback anything.
            I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time with Android 7.1.2

BTW .. I have also tested by flashing with Android 6 firmware (Z69) and then FTMC works perfectly.

Should I just stick to ver6 or does it run on 7.1.2?

Once again apologies if I am repeating something or placing in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Comment

Hi,

I tried to add some lines in public.libraries.txt. Now the Alfawise Z28 pro 2gb/16gb with 1GbE does not work anymore.

It's an rk3328 device and I used the rockchip version of FTMC.

There is an Android 7.1.2 installed and I searched for the .so files in system/etc. There were files like rk_hevc.so and similar files which I included.

Unfortunately there were no rkcodec.so

Is there a possibility to edit the single file again?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by suppenkasper; 02-04-2018, 22:42.

Comment

I use ftmc, I find it to be the best fork for me. I am using an s905x box. Every once in a while I update the add-ons by installing a pre built build. The Jarvis builds are harder to find now. Is there a way that I can install a krypton build on ftmc. I am using the latest version of ftmc that is posted in the first post. Thank you for this great app.

Comment

Have a report about a bug in version 31.
                  When you connect a bluetooth speaker there is no sound in the video playback. I went back to try and if there is sound but it appears minutes long after. I would not know to say but 1 minute after beginning the reproduction of a video the sound appears. While the video is silent, the sounds of kodi in the menus if they are heard
                  (mini m8s II 2gb/16gb p212, FTMC 16.2.31)

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
                    Hi, i have a mecool m8s pro with a magendaz nexus nano rom and kodi works fine but ftmc has UI maximum resolution at 1280x720 ( i cannot change it), so every movie i play , it shows only a small square in the upper left corner. I cannot fix it in the player settings n order to have full screen playback. How can i fix it?
                    Had a gt1 ultimate running magendaz nexus rom. Getting same problem. libamcodec.so was already in the file posted. Only fix for getting a full screen when playing from covenant add on, it's turn off the amlogic acceleration, maybe a compatibility issue with 7.1.2? (Btw tried 16.2.28 version too, same problem)

Comment

is there any forum for FTMC krypton ? Can you give me the link ?

Comment

Originally posted by mikele View Post
                        is there any forum for FTMC krypton ? Can you give me the link ?
                        no there is not

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

no there is not
                          8-((

Comment

i figured out my problem with 23,976 stuttering. I have to enable the option after each start of FTMC and it doesnt work on first enabling (have to check codec info for drops).
                            Is there any way to make this option enabled everytime?

EDIT:
                            RKCodec option : physical floating HDMI signal
                            Last edited by x7soc; 02-16-2018, 17:08.

Comment

Originally posted by x7soc View Post
                              i figured out my problem with 23,976 stuttering. I have to enable the option after each start of FTMC and it doesnt work on first enabling (have to check codec info for drops).
                              Is there any way to make this option enabled everytime?
                              which option ?

Comment

when i check log file i see this:
                                08:02:31.723 T:18446744073129695520 WARNING: CSettingsManager: unable to load setting "videoplayer.rkmc.frachdmi"
                                08:02:31.741 T:18446744073129695520 WARNING: CSettingsManager: unable to save setting "videoplayer.rkmc.frachdmi"
                                https://pastebin.com/twG1eUj6

no matter if RKMC,ZDMC or FTMC, all have the same Warning.
                                from log file it seems the option is not working.
                                Last edited by x7soc; 02-18-2018, 13:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X