Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Real-debid enabled on the latest FTMC. It searches the links and displays them. When I click on say the top one it just keeps skipping down each link until it lands on a non real-debrid link.
    It will then play the non real-debrid link. It will not play any real-debrid links.
    Anybody else having this problem.

Comment

I'm new here - do not beat it. FTMC Jarvis 16.2.3 embedded in Rom "Mecool KI Pro (S905D-DDR4-DTV) Android 7.1.1 - SCV2" - how to install Tvheadend server? I do not find this on kod1help.com. My poor English does not help me in searching

Comment

If you use a vpn, make sure it's whitelisted by Real-debrid, if not, check if the set the priority for real-debrid links to 90 and others to 100, and reauthorize your account (again)

Originally posted by robot20 View Post
        I have a Real-debid enabled on the latest FTMC. It searches the links and displays them. When I click on say the top one it just keeps skipping down each link until it lands on a non real-debrid link.
        It will then play the non real-debrid link. It will not play any real-debrid links.
        Anybody else having this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacketti View Post
          If you use a vpn, make sure it's whitelisted by Real-debrid, if not, check if the set the priority for real-debrid links to 90 and others to 100, and reauthorize your account (again)

Bone head move on my part. I just got back from holidays and my Real-debrid account had expired. It would show links but wouldn't play.
          I renewed account and everything is perfect.
          The Real-debrid account in the area I live is worth every penny.

Comment

Hi Superceleron or anyone else that knows, im loading a build on the FTMC software but my backgrounds arent showing, sorry if this has been asked before, is there a cure? CIA

Comment

Originally posted by kirkydman View Post
              Hi Superceleron or anyone else that knows, im loading a build on the FTMC software but my backgrounds arent showing, sorry if this has been asked before, is there a cure? CIA
              Cured by linking the images by external URL

Comment

Can someone tell me what are the best video settings?
                The movie hooks.
                I set adjust display refresh rate to always and
                Pause during refresh rate change to off.
                It`s better, but the movie still hooks a little bit.

Comment

Hey Superceleron, are you planning on updating ftmc when Leila comes out?

Comment

Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post
                    Hey Superceleron, are you planning on updating ftmc when Leila comes out?
                    We shall see, i think 1ยบ i will be making a krypton... this if i can since my free time is very little this days!

Comment

Krypton FTMC would be a plus.
                      Cheers

Comment

Leia FTMC would also be nice, so you have the latest version.

Cheers

Comment

Hi, i have a H96 Max H2 wtih 4GB RAM and 32 GB flash, it comes with a rk3328 chip. So now i'm trying the newest FTMC version for Rockchip and noticed that the box crashes when i turn on any setting on the RK acceleration page. Is this normal?
                          I've tried many combinations to see if it's a conflict with for example the build-in mediacode acceleration, but it only crashes with something from RK acceleration page turned on.

The crash happens as soon as i try to stream a video file, in this case the Aerial Screensaver (which i use to test now).
                          So to be clear, FTMC does NOT crash with Mediacodec acceleration turned of and all RK acceleration turned off.
                          Bu then i do notice a little bit lag in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Devian View Post
                            Hi, i have a H96 Max H2 wtih 4GB RAM and 32 GB flash, it comes with a rk3328 chip. So now i'm trying the newest FTMC version for Rockchip and noticed that the box crashes when i turn on any setting on the RK acceleration page. Is this normal?
                            I've tried many combinations to see if it's a conflict with for example the build-in mediacode acceleration, but it only crashes with something from RK acceleration page turned on.

The crash happens as soon as i try to stream a video file, in this case the Aerial Screensaver (which i use to test now).
                            So to be clear, FTMC does NOT crash with Mediacodec acceleration turned of and all RK acceleration turned off.
                            Bu then i do notice a little bit lag in the video.
                            Known problem with very bad firmware and 'ship and forget' devices.
                            Unfortunately the box will never get a firmware update to fix Amazon Prime Video, 4K support, HDR, deinterlacing, passthrough audio cuts, Kodi 18 & RKMC fully working.
                            All these things were fixed over 6 months to a year ago by Rockchip.

If you have root, you can try to add FTMC as a system app since user libraries can't be run anymore because of extra security in Google's Nougat OS.

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post

"Backup" addon to backup everything in Kodi and then restore the backup in FTMC is working. Maybe you'll get a message that the backup is from am other version of Kodi but you can ignore that.
                              I've transferred my Kodi setup on my Windows-PC to FTMC on my RK-TV-boxes with it.
                              Which Back Up addon are you using? I am trying Back Up 1.1.2 and it backs up ok, wll seems to, but then finding the back up and clicking Restore only takes me to a blank window. I have a folder named for back up and it is pointed there in settings. Nothing comes up in the restore folder though.
                              Any ideas?e
                              The Case for Reform
                              Drug Science Prof D. Nutt
                              The life of a good person means more to me than that of a bad person.
                              I have no borders as far as good people go.

Comment

When I tried using my s805 clone this afternoon, I was surprised that the installed FTMC was not there anymore. I tried to reinstall the apk but was unable to do so. Any ideas as to why my FTMC was uninstalled and not reinstalling afterwards?

Comment

Working...
                                X