Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any idea why ftmc always on pvr buffering/cache.. when the buffer ok, that go fast speed 3 o 4 seconds, and another time bufferinc/cache.. why? only happens on pvr

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pepecop View Post
      any idea why ftmc always on pvr buffering/cache.. when the buffer ok, that go fast speed 3 o 4 seconds, and another time bufferinc/cache.. why? only happens on pvr

Thanks
      FTMC is based on Kodi 16 which is over 2 years old using old PVR code.
      Kodi 18 has vast PVR improvements that might help.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

FTMC is based on Kodi 16 which is over 2 years old using old PVR code.
        Kodi 18 has vast PVR improvements that might help.
        the problem was that kodi18 don't have the amlcodec

FTMC works good, but on pvr every 5 min on some channels, buffering.. speedup, and another cache/buffering.. all the time

Comment

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Then it's time to get a device that supports Mediacodec properly instead of AMLCodec which is discontinued.
          Have you tried LibreELEC or CoreELEC?

yes i tried that and works well, but no apps from android, with ftmc on android works well, only have this buffering problem, i think that this problems are caused by the sound, but i dont know how solve it

Comment

am facing an issue which is my andriod box glowing only red light & unabel to boot,this happenend after flashing with firmware so how to make it up & running & which pin to short

mother board is XT-MX4VR-V01 (2018-05-14),

Need your kind help please
          Attached Files

Comment

• mo123
            mo123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Issue has nothing to do with FTMC and you already posted several other places.
            FTMC is also not supported on your device.

I installed the latest version on my s905x mecool m8s pro plus but the video is only one quarter of the screen. any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by yeahman45 View Post
            I installed the latest version on my s905x mecool m8s pro plus but the video is only one quarter of the screen. any idea?
            Broken firmware, not an FTMC issue.
            See the Kodi forum:

Comment

Broken firmware, not an FTMC issue.
              See the Kodi forum:
              https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229310
              I am using this custom rom:
              WARNING: There's a bad batch of M8S Pro+ boxes which are experiencing regular freezing and crashes. We've narrowed the source of the problem down to a Samsung eMMC 5.1 chipset (KLMAG1JENB - B041), batches SEC 652 to 713, and these usually shipped from the factory with version 20170829.121614.V0321 of the OEM firmware. If you

I will try the fix in the thread you linked. thx man

Comment

Originally posted by yeahman45 View Post

I am using this custom rom:
                WARNING: There's a bad batch of M8S Pro+ boxes which are experiencing regular freezing and crashes. We've narrowed the source of the problem down to a Samsung eMMC 5.1 chipset (KLMAG1JENB - B041), batches SEC 652 to 713, and these usually shipped from the factory with version 20170829.121614.V0321 of the OEM firmware. If you

I will try the fix in the thread you linked. thx man
                followed the guy but does not seem to work

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Dont need it... it have good old librtmp!
                  Hi superceleron, maybe there is some news on inputstream adaptive to use it on FTMC? wait for reply.
                  thanks from italy

Comment

Originally posted by jordantheripper View Post

Hi superceleron, maybe there is some news on inputstream adaptive to use it on FTMC? wait for reply.
                    thanks from italy
                    Not possible as Inputstream needs Kodi 18.
                    FTMC is based on Kodi 16.

Comment

Not possible as Inputstream needs Kodi 18.
                      FTMC is based on Kodi 16.
                      Thank's for reply.

It's a real sin 'cause I have tre old Android box with Android 4.4.4 and superceleron mod on board. I'd need to enable on FTMC a video plugin called video Mediaset and it's need inputstream to work. Any idea about it?
                      P.S. There is not any other mod based on Android 5 for that boxes.....just superceleron mod :-(

Comment

For all the users with android 7.1.2 with the s905d

Tried all forks, all kodi builds.. and that's my result:

SPMC 17.6 - PVR stuttering, lag menus and work all the other, python 2.7 addons works, and u can launch apks from kodi menu

SPMC- 16.7.4 - Works all ok, addons ok with python 2.7 but... it can't launch android apks from kodi menu, because this fork has this bug (on their github, a all the users comment the same bug)

SPMC- 16.6.0- Works all ok, can launch android apks from kodi menu, but.. it cant launch python 2.7 addons..

FTMC- 16.2.31 - PVR issues, randomly black flashings every 5~10 min and buffering fast speed problem on pvr, but all the addons with python 2.7 works well, and u can launch all android apks from kodi menu

Wetek Media Player - Works all ok but the same of 16.6.0 - u cant launch python 2.7 addons.. and u can launch android apks from kodi menu,

I dont found any other fork that works with all, python 2.7, pvr works, and can launch androdi apks from kodi menu Sad

If anyone know another fork to try it or somthing.. or how recompile an old version with python 2.7...

I think the best way to reproduce all at this moment is SPMC 16.7.4, with the apk launcher problem, but i like too much FTMC but has the pvr issue,

Another way is install kodi18, and add shortcut from vtv on kodi menu.. but u loses the tvheadend server

Thanks for all
                        Last edited by pepecop; 03-12-2019, 12:25.

Comment

I have a Bee Link GT1 running Android 6.1 and install Android 7.1 on this Beelink GT1 please help "Bee Link"

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You can ask for help in Beelink's own forum on their website and provide more details.
                            No one is going to help if you just post something random.

Do you know how upgrade python from another build? i want upgrade python to 2.7 on wetek media player fork to try...

Kodi Main Repository - By using this code you agree with our policy and will follow the GPLv2 license as included - christiantroy/xbmc

I view on other web that if u want upgrade python u need put the files from the new on /data/data/org.xbmc.ftmc/cache/apk/assets/system/python

But i dont view ftmc files from python to move it to other fork

Can u help me? thanks

Thanks!
                          Last edited by pepecop; 03-18-2019, 12:35.

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just get a LibreELEC compatible device and safe yourself all the time from trying to make something work that will always have problems and be outdated.
                        Working...
                        X