• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Alejandro77PT View Post

It's OK if you can't... thanks anyway
    If you can give a couple of examples of legal addons that it doesn't work with, then there is a fair chance of seeing where an issue may be.

Leave a comment:

• Alejandro77PT
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Well i dont see nothing in the log so dunno!
    And now i see is a search addon to search inside ilegal/legal addons... is almost touching the ilegal side of kodi...
    i need to read a bit more to see if i test it or not, since i cant and wont fix any ilegal part of it, i leave that to the autor!
    It's OK if you can't... thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Well i dont see nothing in the log so dunno!
    And now i see is a search addon to search inside ilegal/legal addons... is almost touching the ilegal side of kodi...
    i need to read a bit more to see if i test it or not, since i cant and wont fix any ilegal part of it, i leave that to the autor!

Leave a comment:

• Alejandro77PT
    replied
    Well... this is the addon -> http://noobsandnerds.com/latest/?p=4108 and the log file is here -> http://tinyurl.com/y7h4ooc7

I don't now if the log shows something because all ftmc stops and i have to force close it...

When i try to play a movie with a "player" (Elysium for example) inside Metaliq, all FTMC stop/block. (The only "player that works is BOB)
    But in the original Kodi all of the "Players" work...

Damn... i dont want Kodi, FTMC is the only one that works great with my Box... but i love MetaliQ

Great work with FTMC by the way

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Alejandro77PT View Post
    Hello people!

Please, someone can help me?
    I have FTMC installed over a amlogic MXIII G. When i trie to load the MetalliQ add-on it stops with most of the "players" (only one is working). It was not an aaddon problem because it work well on kodi , just in FTMC is not...

Thanks in advance.

Regards from Portugal.
    hmm dont know that addon....
    Need a log to see where is the problem!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X