Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi questions, please ??

Hi Folks.
    Please pardon me if this is the wrong area for posting this - and perhaps tell me if there is a better area ??

Not new to Android, but very new to Kodi and hoping that some kind folks will pitch in to help educate this newbie ?!?
    Started with a S905 based box and it just didn't work right no matter what, so it got returned.

Finally got a really good TV Box and mostly got it set up as I would like - but there are several things which are troublesome to find help with and searching seems to only bring endless unrelated results...please guide me ??

Thing 1:
    We keep very odd hours and usually watch anything at the very end of the day here when we are tired & impatient.
    Would like to be able to grab shows and/or movies & have them already on the USB stick for watching quickly with no stream finding, etc.;
    Found some things about this & set up folders - but when it is told to download it just makes STR files.
    Query:
    How to make the box/addons actually download the streams to something that will play instantly later, please ??

Thing 2:
    It would be great to be able to customize the main menu (like maybe adding a library entry somehow ??).
    There are very limited options in the default (Confluence) skin.
    Other info around points to editing XML files - which is just too complicated for my small brain.
    Is there a really easy & good skin for such changes for Jarvis (16) requiring no super-techie skills ??

Thing 3:
    Obviously Kodi is a world unto itself and has its own lingo for stuff...
    Is there something similar to bookmarks which would allow rapid return to a particular show series, maybe even right from the main screen ??

Thanks for any education !!

1 dreamcatcher (almost what you r looking for)
    2 aeon nox (almost too)

Look up sabnzbd, couch potato, and sick beard. Not going into details on here.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Thanks for that great info Prahjister.

So now I must ask...:
      Not going into details on here.
      Where & how does a newbie go for getting help from others - and in some detail - on such queries, please ??

Thanks.

Comment

Not related to anything on this site. I would research on there. Bunch of guides.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Begging your pardon sir, but:
          Originally posted by prahjister View Post
          Not related to anything on this site. I would research on there. Bunch of guides.
          On where do you mean, please ??
          I have searched on the words you provided with some good results, but I was asking if there is a better spot for noobs like me to get help & guidance, please ??
          Thanks.

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Was like Really? Hahaha
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Smith2 we dont discuss those addons and kodi your best to google them yourself. Facebook also a great place. You tube as well.read up on the kodi forum about super favourites that addon will allow you to save alot of selections.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Got a new phone. Finally figured out why I had to correct everything and hit post by accident

Comment

Working...
                  X