This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z Plus can"t put fusion in

I purchased a new T95Z plus 4 months ago, about 3 weeks ago I did a factory reset, it did reset and when it played the starting video then came to the screen with the boy holding the world in his hand, I thought it froze so I unpluged the power cable. About a week ago I did a fresh start after having a problem with the wizards, and tried to put fusion back in, when I went into fusion clicked on start here the only zip in there was plugin program.indigo 1.0.2zip but no hubwizard. I think it knocked something out after I pulled the power when I thought it froze. I hope someone might know what it know what it knocked out when I did that. Thank you very much.

GMX

I would uninstall whatever version of Kodi you have and re-install from scratch and add whatever you use.

As far as Kodi addons and wizards go I would recommend contacting the person(s) that produce them for advice as there are many dodgy addons out there, not to mention the questionable legality of some of them.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thank you bluesmanuk for your reply, I uninstalled kodi and then re-installed again tried to install fusion but with same result, clicked on start here opened it only zip in there was plugin program indigo but no zip for hub wizard. Right now I am at a loss, do you know what else I could possiibly try. Again thank you very much.

GMX

Comment

Working...
      X