Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compiling XBMC (Python)

Good day,

I have a fork of kodi, but when I added python 2.7.12 to the depends and everywhere else needed to be tagged at i get a, "no rule to make target 'python2.7.a' so it fails to compile python. I didnt know if thats something anyone could help me out with

Also thx for your hard work you guys do here!

Originally posted by DroidGuy View Post
    Good day,

I have a fork of kodi, but when I added python 2.7.12 to the depends and everywhere else needed to be tagged at i get a, "no rule to make target 'python2.7.a' so it fails to compile python. I didnt know if thats something anyone could help me out with

Also thx for your hard work you guys do here!
    You need a lot more patches to get Python 2.7 working.
    You can look at SPMC's code from 11-15 March and add all those Python commits.
    fork of xbmc/kodi. Contribute to koying/SPMC development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You need a lot more patches to get Python 2.7 working.
      You can look at SPMC's code from 11-15 March and add all those Python commits.
      https://github.com/koying/SPMC/commits/spmc-jarvis
      I seen that last night and compared mine to his commit changes and i missed one assest tag but all the rest match.... So now im lost lol. Im gonna start from scratch and make sure kodi will compile before my changes. Just seeing if anyone else ran into the same issue.

Comment

Working...
      X