This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi Add-ons

Hello, Guys, I am new to this forum and also new user of Kodi so I want some addons for music movies sports etc some which addons are best for me? Need suggestions

Hello, Joanna welcome to the forum and I am also new here Well, there are many addons available Like Exodus,Covenant, Elysium and there more best Kodi addons available on official website of (removed by mod) and (removed by mod)
    Last edited by superceleron; 01-17-2018, 18:37.

Comment

Hello Guy(s) from Milano,

very awesome trick for spamming.

Same network and your are done on FreakTab.

JD for FreakTab Team

Comment

not necessary kodi but I have found a terrirum may not be spelled right but is a good add on in your android box for movies and tv

Comment

also loading a build like ares in kodi is good and comes with a lot of addons it also has Pandora for music I usually load my own builds to avoid changing the screen keeping it as original

Comment

Many addons bite the dust, we need to stick to official addons only.

Comment

Please don't post any addons that are not official Kodi ones or are not royaltry, copyright free.

Comment

I did some research and i used so many addons as well. For further details regarding the top trending addons or anything to learn regarding addons. follow the guide of Addons for Kodi of 2018.

Comment

Many sites offer you to illegal Addon but It is best you have to go with addon that are only available on Kodi official store because your Govt and services provider normally put radar on you if you are using any illegal copy right content you may face some legal actions

Comment

tubitv , Pluto, YouTube, craakle, redbull TV ( note; many are ads payed based )
                    There are so many chooses... just install many video addons...then check them out...remove what's not to your liking

Comment

It's good to use Addons to better your experience with Kodi but you should think about using the best country vpns too while using Kodi. This makes your ISP's peering eyes blind to the contents and source of your Internet traffic. For your cybersecurity, it would be better to deliberate about it.

Comment

Very helpful thread, No doubt era of Kodi is almost over, Bust still few addons like Popcorn Time are still very entertaining for Kodi users, So here is the easy guide to install Popcorn Time on Kodi.
                        Looking away to Install Popcorn Time on Kodi, Now you dont have to worry, follow thee simple steps to get this job done.

Comment

It is recommended to use Kodi VPN whenever you're using or streaming via any Kodi Addon.
                          Here are the reasons to use a VPN for Kodi.

Comment

If someone looking for complete guidance or information related to Best Kodi Addon should check my resource, I must say this will definitely work for everyone in every aspect.

Comment

Working...
                            X