X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wackidth View Post
    HBut now the problem is, I can't get DD. I only hear "white noise"
    When I disable passthrough I hear sound, but no DD.

Is there a fix.
    It seems Koying has implemented a check for a MINIX device. If the device id is spoofed in build.prop, the passthrough hack will not be activated:

With Wasser's XBMC multichannel passthrough works nicely.
    NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
    NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
    Buy me a beer?

Comment

SPMC

Originally posted by Molle View Post
      It seems Koying has implemented a check for a MINIX device. If the device id is spoofed in build.prop, the passthrough hack will not be activated:

With Wasser's XBMC multichannel passthrough works nicely.
      That is correct, but i don't think that wassers version has the specific rockchip stagefright hardware acceleration (but only the basic one). The check is to see if the model is "rk3" based, and if so, when enabled stagefright in hardware acceleration settings, to use the rockchip variant of stagefright. So if there would be no check it will use the basic stagefright (which is not optimized for rockchip devices).

Comment

Also this post is useless:

Big Thanks! It works like charm! My Q7 Box is rubbish... but SPMC makes it bearable to use... Really - big thanks!
        Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

New version of SPMC is out fixes the 10 min freeze bug

Folks........Koying has just released a new version of SPMC and it fixes the somewhat famous 10 min freeze bug that users experience in the standard builds of xbmc with highly encoded 1080p rips. This is most common with the demon88 plugin inside of mashup. I just tested several 1080p streams from demon88 and they all worked fine. You can find the new version of SPMC here..............http://spmc.semperpax.com/

Enjoy,
          Vec

Comment

Hello i am using wasser firmware 1.0.4 and spmc 13.3.

I have modified the build.prop and did all the changes as shown below to enable passthrough.

ro.product.model=NEO-X7-216A
            ro.product.brand=minix
            ro.product.name=rk31sdk
            ro.product.device=rk31sdk
            ro.product.board=rk31sdk
            ro.board.platform=rk30xx
            ro.build.product=rk31sdk

but still is not working. Do i have to change/write something else for minix X7 mini version?

thanks

Comment

Just a note that the "neo-x" check in SPMC for passthrough is a leftover I forgot to remove.
              Will be fixed in next version.

The "rk3" for HARDWARE will stay, of course (only way to know whether to enable the hack).

Comment

Originally posted by Koying View Post
                Just a note that the "neo-x" check in SPMC for passthrough is a leftover I forgot to remove.
                Will be fixed in next version.

The "rk3" for HARDWARE will stay, of course (only way to know whether to enable the hack).

Thanks for the reply koying. Do you have any idea when the new version will be released?

thanks

Comment

Links icefilms

Edit.....
                  Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2014, 21:54.

Comment

launcher

Koying is There a way to disable having spmc recognised as a launcher? Because with this version the navigation bar will not hide it self on qs2

Comment

Good one. I noticed this on Minix X7, too, but didn't link it to the fact that it's a launcher.

Unfortunately, it's a static setting in the Manifest, so the only way is to create a different, non-launcher, apk.
                      Unless someone, has a link to, e.g., the qs2 android sources so that I can see if a workaround is possible?

Comment

Good one. I noticed this on Minix X7, too, but didn't link it to the fact that it's a launcher.

Unfortunately, it's a static setting in the Manifest, so the only way is to create a different, non-launcher, apk.
                        Unless someone, has a link to, e.g., the qs2 android sources so that I can see if a workaround is possible?
                        If I recall correctly I read somewhere about this for an other custom xbmc build with build-in launcher functionality. It is the 1st time that I am facing this on one of my devices. Could you provide a "launcher free" version, or the changes in the manifest/ changed manifest so I can try and compile it myself? That could help determine the problem.O:-)

Comment

Re: SPMC

qs2 was made using MINIX stock rom , we didn't had the sdk so it is a modded ROM from the MINIX x7 neo 007 official firmware.
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

it doesnt work on my mxIII (amlogic s802), everything looks fine but when i try to play a movie it doesnt work, nothing renders to the screen.

i am doing something wrong? this version doesnt work with amlogic?

thanks in advance.

Comment

UT2 - Need Info

Here's what I have:

Ugoos UT2 RK3188 also have a 3188T (I have one of each)
                              Wasser V1.25 JB

Will this work with SPMC and give me pass-through? Or do I need to be running a KK ROM?

I tried it yesterday on the 3188(no T) with no luck. All I heard was the oscillation noise (motorboat)
                              FLHT = Harley
                              HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
                              Cause I've been asked.

Comment

v13.3.2

Huge props for coming out with this version.

Runs super smooth on both my Rikomagic mk802iiis(b) and mk902.

I really love that you added....

"Do not pause music when going to background"

I like to have an alarm set but when the visual part of the alarm kicked in, it would pause the music. Now that doesn't happen.

I am really hoping that if the intent is to eventually go back to XBMC/KODI that this feature gets added back.

If not then I'm keeping SPMC.

Comment

Working...
                                X