Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repository Issue

First time poster so go easy on me.

After having my MK808B for about a year I decided to upgrade and hand my 808B down t another family member. Well after I wiped the device I went to re install XBMC which has no issue installing, but after I load the 1channel and icefilms repository it's no telling me icefilms repository is broken and the 1Channel one will appear to start downloading when you load it through video ad ons, but then it just stops and nothing happens.

I've factory reset the unit a few times and tried manually download all 3 programs (XBMC, 2 repositories) and seem to get the same issue or it will also not give me a list of possible add ons. Now I've also changed the gmail account on the device which does seem to make a difference, but still will not get everything to load.

So any suggestions, because I've been working on this for 2 days now and I'm really stumped

This might have been due to the XBMC mirrors being down. I had the same issue with AJ-addons. I did a force refresh on the repository (clicking 'c' on the repository) yesterday after the mirrors were back and then I could install the addons.

Comment

Working...
    X