Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egreat A10 Hi3798CV200 2G/16G 4K TV BOX AC WiFI 1000M LAN SATA USB3.0 HDD Bluetooth Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egreat A10 Hi3798CV200 2G/16G 4K TV BOX AC WiFI 1000M LAN SATA USB3.0 HDD Bluetooth Media Player

Click image for larger version  Name:	eg2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	613126
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	14.1 KB ID:	613121

4K UHD Media Player with HDR
    Model A10
    Case Material Aluminium alloy with wire drawing process
    CPU: Hi3798CV200 Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz, ARMv8-A architecture with multimedia
    accelerator engine Neon, build in hardware JAVA accelerator and hardware floating point coprocessor
    GPU: Build in ARM Mali-720 3D GPU, OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0 and OpenVG 1.1 support, OpenCL
    1.2/1.1 full profile/RenderScript support, Microsoft DirectX 11 FL9_3 support, ASTC(Adaptive Scalable
    Texture Compression) support, Pixel fill rate is greater than 2.7Gpix/s, Triangle up to 280Mtri/s, Floating
    point operations up to 103GFLOPS
    Memory 2/16GB
    LAN Network 10/100/1000M RJ45 adaptive ethernet
    WiFi Network 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth BT4.0
    Interface 1 x 3.5' HDD tray
    1 x SATA
    1 x USB 3.0 host
    1 x USB 2.0 host
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard03.jpg Views:	2 Size:	24.8 KB ID:	613123

Hardware
    1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
    1 x HDMI2.0a(up to 4K2K 60fps output)
    1 x Optical SPDIF, 1 x Coaxial
    1 x AV
    1 x AC in Jack (110~220V 50/60Hz)
    1 x Cooling fan
    1 x RS232
    1 x Power switch
    1 x LED White-Light dot matrix panel, 1 x Power LED indicator
    OS Google Android 5.1.1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard0a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	20.3 KB ID:	613125
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	613122
    Click image for larger version  Name:	eg1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.1 KB ID:	613127
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trebor; 06-14-2017, 10:31.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

I was looking at this when I suddenly realized I was drooling. And I don't mean a little bit, but buckets and buckets of drool.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 12-02-2016, 12:14. Reason: Didn't have anything else to do.

Comment

Price is reasonable too
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Does it have a price at the moment?

I could not see one unless bought in bulk.

An interesting retro design that reminds me of my 1980's hifi setup.

Good specs although I find myself wondering who would use an RS232 port.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Photo 1 wifi photo 2 no wifi hmmmm fishy...
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Other Pic just showing Ports I think you will find,
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I'd like to ask that Smart Fan a thing or two, see how smart it really is.

Comment

Egreat A10 4K Blu-ray HDD Media Player

Last edited by trebor; 06-14-2017, 10:31.
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Well today a Big Box arrived...and it was heavy
                  This is huge and will take some time to sort out I think

A great piece of shelf furniture, has the look.

A lot more to come..
                  Click image for larger versionName:	a10-1.jpgViews:	1Size:	98.5 KBID:	651822

Geekbuying
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	geekbuying-Egreat-A10-4K-UHD-Media-Player-396774-.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	651823

Geekbuying
                  Last edited by trebor; 06-14-2017, 11:48.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Lots of Goodies in the Box
                    The manual is Huge lots of reading 76 pages, on how it all works and come together might read it one day.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	a10-2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	40.2 KB ID:	651828

Geekbuying
                    Last edited by trebor; 06-18-2017, 09:47.
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Lets have a look at what is going on the inside of this HUGE beast
                      Remove front and cover and all is seen

Click image for larger version  Name:	PCB.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	652250

Last edited by trebor; 06-18-2017, 09:57.
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Big Beasty of a thing had to set in a location bigger than the usual 150mm x 150 area
                        Working easy and well with BT Speaker.

Works OK with wireless keyboard/mouse, need the remote at times to do a coupla things

treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Been having a good play/fiddle discovery of the A10 as I do with most other media players...
                          Setup is much the same as others they have there UI and the Base Android UI underneath so should not get lost.

You can fit a HDD in side you can run one of the back with a cable thru Sata port or USB3 HDD caddy so lots of options to create a media server type of thing.

The Internal standard Media player (not Vidon) can just about do it all with ease.

Box is not Noisy fan not noticeable, you can set this Manually or Smart.

Bit short on USB ports, but easy with a four port hub if you need more.

Not sure if I would use the internal HDD caddy, most drives now 2.5 SSD and fast but if you have some kicking around why not.
                          I guess it depends on your use of this Media Player.
                          Not sure if the fan takes in consideration of the 3.5 HDD so things may get warm on a hot day.

And that display is Great, shows what's going on can be turned off via remote if it annoys, and shows some basic function of system, WiFi, Ethernet etc.

Many things to test not sure all will be done, As long as plays what I throw at its fine.
                          Most of my collection of 4k demos worked well, a few iffy bits may with sound or something in that are, using of a TV no Fancy Atmos system (yet) working on that .

So lets have a look at the UI and its much the same as the smaller A5 egreat also found in this forum

Easy to use with Remote found using Wireless keyboard/mouse as mentioned can be trying so remote on hand, just depends what you like to use.

treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

This is were I had an issue using Keyboard to get to apps or the Menu function Pointy Down looking more thing
                            Need the remote press the down arrow actives lower Menu and you get more options to find and fiddle and add or goto all apps

treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Now back to Android a few options in settings to have a look see at
                              Some Benchmarks to follow

CPU-Z what's going on in the box

Benchmarks Ok...Ram appears a little slow if numbers are what you like I feel will do for most and with that look.
                              Last edited by trebor; 06-18-2017, 09:45.
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                              X