Ainol Windows 8.1 Mini PC Intel Z3735D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twiddler View Post
    You're the greatest - many thanks for your help!
    With your backup file, I've just been able to access the BIOS again and to restore the settings I've carelessly changed before.

If someone who reads this, is actually faced with the same problem: just download the Afuwin Flasher tool and follow the steps listed above.

Thanks again, twiddler for your help!

Comment

Glad to help

Comment

Shame you cant get drivers for these, I really liked mine.....

Comment

Originally posted by twiddler View Post
          somehow i terminated my Bios - could you please re upload this file ? It cold be my last chance with this device !

Thanks a lot

Comment

Hi, here glad to share this firmware of Ainol Windows Mini PC. Please click here to download: Part 1: Ainol Windows Mini PC Intel Z3735F 2GB 32GB Firmware 184773 20150616.part1 Part 2: Ainol Windows Mini PC Intel Z3735F 2GB 32GB Firmware 184773 20150616.part2 Part 3: Ainol Windows Mini PC Intel Z3735F 2GB 32GB Firmware 184773 […]

Try this link mate..

Comment

I make wrong bios settings to. Please help:

... I've changed some BIOS Settings (without creating an BIOS backup before) and now I'm unfortunately not able to get into my BIOS and reset the Default Settings anymore. For doing this, I would need the Original BIOS Image File, wich can easily created by performing the following steps:

1) Download and extract the Windows based AMI AFUWIN Flasher 5.05.04 (afuwin-5.05.04) archive from wimsbios.com/amiflasher.jsp to Disk C
              2) Open the extracted afuwin32 folder, run the afuwingui.exe as an administrator, press "Save" and save the Ainol BIOS Image File (afuwin.rom) to Disk C

I would very much appreciate it, if any of you could follow this 2 steps and provide this file.

Thank you very much for your help!

P.S.: Resseting the CMOS / BIOS Settings can be done with the same tool, by performing the following steps:

1) Press "Open" and select the backuped BIOS Image File (afuwin.rom)
              2) Uncheck "Main BIOS Image" and check "NVRAM" instead
              3) Press "Flash"
              4) Access the BIOS and press F3 to reset the factory defaults

AMI Flasher utility - AFUDOS, AFUWIN, AFULNX, AFUEFI - Download all available AMI flasher versions - DOS/Windows/Linux • Wim's BIOS
              https://www.wimsbios.com
              Download all AMI BIOS Flasher utility (AFUDOS, AFUWIN, AFULNX, AFUEFI) versions from Wim's BIOS

Comment

Working...
              X