No announcement yet.

TRONSMART ARA IZ37 Dual Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just received this tv box and I very disappointed.
    In android mode when I change the language to my native language Hebrew the android stop working I get black screen and I can't do nothing.
    In windows 8 I can't make it in full Hebrew I can't download the Hebrew language as the main display language.
    Can some help me with the problem I have? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can some one with this tv box tell me if the windows version on it is a single language? I buy it from geekbuying and I have only English, I can't make Hebrew. As the display language.

Comment

I send back this tv box to geekbuing today, it's bad device.
        I don't recommend it...

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
          I send back this tv box to geekbuing today, it's bad device.
          I don't recommend it...

I don't own this device, but are you saying it is a bad device because it doesn't seem to support your language? Because that would only make it bad for users who need Hebrew, not all. I don't think the lack of a specific language is grounds for deeming the device bad overall.

Comment

No, not because the Hebrew, this tv box have extreme heating problem, every 10 minuets the device was restart hit self.
            Kodi works so slow with lags.
            YouTube in any browser except edge? Forget it.
            In android some apps like nba app looks like app running in phone only half screen, you can't root the device and there is problem with the screen resolution, go to tornsmart forum and you see all the problem that this tv box have, and BTW TORNSMART not answering no one

Comment

No, not because the Hebrew, this tv box have extreme heating problem, every 10 minuets the device was restart hit self.
              Kodi works so slow with lags.
              YouTube in any browser except edge? Forget it.
              In android some apps like nba app looks like app running in phone only half screen, you can't root the device and there is problem with the screen resolution, go to tornsmart forum and you see all the problem that this tv box have, and BTW TORNSMART not answering no one

I see.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I just bought this device 2/64GB and it will not play anything from 720p and above smoothly (Windows 8.1/10). The temperature idle at about 55c (ambient about 25c) and when playing a video (kodi/youtube/vlc) the temperature jumps to 85-89c then everything get extremely laggy (on android it just shutdowns). What can I do about it? Should I return it?

Thanks

Comment

Have a look at Task manager and see what is using all the processes maybe to much going on the background.

Check network settings some improvement found here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-check-post-16
                  Cheers

treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzie
                    Hi Guys,

I just bought this device 2/64GB and it will not play anything from 720p and above smoothly (Windows 8.1/10). The temperature idle at about 55c (ambient about 25c) and when playing a video (kodi/youtube/vlc) the temperature jumps to 85-89c then everything get extremely laggy (on android it just shutdowns). What can I do about it? Should I return it?

Thanks
                    As I mention, this tv box not recommend, wish you all the best with this device.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      Have a look at Task manager and see what is using all the processes maybe to much going on the background.

Check network settings some improvement found here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-check-post-16
                      Cheers

According to Task Manager there is nothing that stress the cpu and my internet connection is excellent. Maybe something else?

As I mention, this tv box not recommend, wish you all the best with this device.

I'll try to solve the problem before I'm returning it. This device have great potential.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        Now running Windows 10 full on Tronsmart ARA IZ37 no problems at all went easy.
                        Just had to remember to turn Tablet mode off in settings to get Desktop and Taskbar to get Windows to Android switcher all working well.
                        Cheers
                        hey,

in android the shown resolution is 1080*600. does it affect the 1080p movies that been played?
                        do I need to change ​anything else beside hdmi setting to 1920*1080p?

Comment

I did some testing and when the AC is directed at the IZ37 it works without lagging (the temperature drops from +85c to ~70c) , but that is not a solution and I want to avoid modding it.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but from the "automatic failover" in the boot section makes me believe this will auto boot after a power failure, is that correct? is it possible to put this device in auto boot after a power failure at all?

Comment

ok just FYI for anyone looking for the answer to above question: No the box will not auto power on after power failure. source: Tronsmart tech support

Comment

Just updated to the latest Win10 still ok

Looks like a Special at Geekbuying
                                ARA32G $20 off the 2/32gb Unit

treboR
                                Please consider
                                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                                X