Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruined my pipo x8 -android and windows 10 wont start

Hi people

I turned a small problem into a big one. I have the pipo x8 for 2 weeks now and I had upgraded to win 10 no problems at all. Yesterday the win10 start menu and searchbar was not working so I shut the pipo by holding the power button then start it again. When windows 10 loaded it asked for a password for my microsoft account and I thought I knew it but it seems I didnt. So I went on my laptop did a password reset of my microsoft account went back to my pipo and it still said my password was wrong. So long story short I tried all sort of things to get into my pipo pc and now it does not even show the dual OS screen. I can go into bios. And I tried to install a new OS from a USB stick but that didnt work. Im probably doing something wrong and I guess its because this kind of devices work differently. I read all the posts about pipo x8 in this forum but I couldnt find a fix for my pipo x8. And I would like to know if there is a way to keep my legal windows.

Muratti

I managed to install windows 10 from a usb stick but I had to skip the windows key part. I installed the drivers except the accelometer driver didn't install which I can do without. I would like to know if there is a way to get my windows key that came with my pipo x8 so I can have a legal windows.

Muratti

Comment

Working...
    X